chapter 12

After the dragon hatch Naruto spend the rest of the day with Yasaka And Konou.

Yasaka:naru I know you didn't want to expose your self to the supernatural world just het but I got a favor to as of you.

Naruto:what is I honey you now you can ask me anything.

Yasaka:I got word from my spies that Kokabiel has stolen the fake Excalibur pieces and wants to Stat a war all over again he will attempt to kill the little sister of the Maous.

Naruto:so you want me to stop him why if you don't mind me asking.

Yasaka:well I want to get the four maous I one place so we can talk about how bad of  the Gremory is doing on her part of the deal to look after the human.

Naruto:ok but after we take it back I want konou to have it as a present for her birthday  that is in two months.

Yasaka nods but.

Yasaka:that is fine but how will you take care of her when your at school since she will call you daddy everyone will be suspicious.

Naruto:I will just wipe there memory of me being in school and became a teacher so that I can still look after her like that.

Yasaka looked happy and nods.

Yasaka:ok thank you dear it means a lot.

Naruto: it is nothing I will do everything for you and the rest of the family now let's not talk about work for today  since it be the last day we can spend together for a while.

Yasaka nods and they went out to spend the day together since there was a festival in town the went there for the day and to finish it off the watch the fireworks and went home.

Naruto:bye honey you to Hime I will see you when you talk to the devils about the town.

Yasaka nods but konou wouldn't let go of he's leg.

Konou:daddy don't go I don't want you to leave again.

It broke Narutos heart to see his daughter like this.

Naruto:hime look at me I won't be a way long you see I will come to the school that I will teach in how would you like that huh.

She nods with a bit of tears still in her eyes he kissed her on the forehead and Yasaka on the lips.

Naruto:I will see you in two weeks.

Yasaka nods and hugs him she lest go and he hugs konou after that he disappeared.

Flashback to the next days after Naruto left kouh town.

Asia was currently walking tords the student council room she knocks on the door and Heard a voice say come in she went in.

Sona:Asia what do you need.

Asia:morning sona San I am just here to tell you Naruto won't be here for a while.

Sona:I you don't mind me asking why.

Asia: well there was something that happened in Kyoto that made him leave  just as he sensed it but he sent a message that it was Ophis not that I know who that is but someone took her son so she got mad but when he got there she was already gone so he is spend time with some of his family that live in Kyoto and he should be back In four to five days.

End I decided  that rias will be a spoilt brat and be a bitch sorry if it is to short I will try to make it longer next time