Chapter 11 spend the day with with and Daughter

Naruto was eating breakfast with Yasaka And Konou when Yasaka asked.

Yasaka:dear what how have you been doing and are the devils doing what the deal said to do so that they can rent Kouh.

Naruto:I Have been well and to the   Devil situation with kouh only the second devil stiri is doing what it said to do the Gremory let a fallen kill a kid to get his gear but a week before that I took the gear a d now that I think about I didn't give you two a present for your last birthday so what do you two want.

Yasaka:a pet dragon.

Naruto look at with raised eyebrow.

Naruto:ok I will give you dragon egg and you konou.

Konou:I want a baby fox.

Both naruto an yasaka smile.

Naruto:ok then let's go the the backyard  so I can make them any ideas how they should look.

Yasaka:it should be black with yellow stripes on its back and have sky blue eyes.

Konou: 9 white tails with Black tips and the should be half black half white body
It's eyes should be one green one blue.

Naruto:ok first the fox.

He the used the power of creation to make the fox kit.

Naruto:now let's get to making that dragon egg(let's make two one for me as
well.

He the made Two dragon eggs.

Yasaka:Naru why did you make two eggs.

Naruto:I made one for you and on for me also that the can have a mate since the one I made for you cane out as a female and the one I for my self came out as a male.

She nods and picked up her egg and Naruto picked up his they turn to konou who was petting the fox kit head.

Naruto:so Konou hime how do you like the fox.

Konou:she is so cute I love thank you daddy.

Naruto:no problem hime oh and Yasa the egg will hatch in 4 days so and sadly I need to go back too school to keep my cover since only the stiri nows about me and I made her swear not to let anyone now about me so for the next five days I will stay here so I will be in your care for the next few days dear.

Yasaka:I don't think that will be a problem at all isn't that right dear.

Konou:no problem at all now daddy can you come help me build a small den for Kara.

Naruto:Kara? Who is Kara.

Konou:that is what I named her.

Naruto and went to help her make a den for the fox kit and yasaka followed them.

To when the got to where she wanted the den to be.

Naruto:ok so how do you want it to be hime.

Konou:I want it to as natural as possible.

Naruto:ok then let's get to work.

The spent 4 hours building the den for the Fox kit.

Yasaka and Naruto Dragon eggs inside of there room.

It was currently 6 at night and you can see naruto helping both Yasaka and Konou with what they want to do with there new pets homes both where In the backyard one was in the Mt while the other was near the giant tree that was on the side of the Mt.

The next day.

Naruto, yasaka and Konou went out to day they first went to get some Ramen and then went to the park for a Picnic
And then the went home it went the same every day except the went to different places and different spots.

Time skip to when the dragon hatch

Naruto:dear wake up the eggs are hatching.

She woke up and went to the eggs with Naruto.

The eggs hatch the first was yasaka the black and yellow with blue eye.

The second one was black with red stripes and purple eyes.

End