chapter 9

Last time
Tsubaki was Shocked but ask:what did he want then.

Begin
Sona:he just wanted to warn us about something that will happen in the future and that there are three fallen angels in town that work for him and for as not to attack them and to tell rias the same. Tsubaki:I understand Sona Sama but you lost in chess that means that you have to marry him that the deal you made with your parents that if someone beats you in chess you would marry them. Sona:I know that you know that my parents will what to meet him first. To Naruto we see him making Asia in to a angel with silver wings with a tint of gold and then he did Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt there wings were also silver with a tint of black. Both Raynare and Kalawarner had 10 sets of wings well Mittelt had 8 sets and Asia had 12 sets since she was a bit stronger with two sacred gears that evolved into a stronger one. Naruto:so how do you four fell. They look at each
Then turn to Naruto. Asia:well I can't say for the others but I feel great it feels like jump to the moon. Naruto laugh and Raynare and the other two just giggle Asia pouts:you guys are mean to me. Naruto:sorry Asia it was just to funny because we always feel like it but you will get use to it now you four let your wings out so we can see how it looks

Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt.

Asia.
Raynare and the fallen were shocked at how many wings the have. Raynare:look at your wings You two Kalawarner to have 10 sets and Mittelt you have 8 sets Asia you have 12 sets. They all look at Naruto. Naruto:what do you need. Raynare: why did we get so many sets of wings I know you said we would have more wings as you turn as into new angles but still and why is asia have 12 and Mittelt 8 Me Kalawarner and her all had 1 set. Well the reason behind that is asia had two sacred gers and you two were further on to get your next set then her thought she will get her next set though training since she will be further now then she was so with a bit of training she will get her 10 set. They nod but got Caught on what he said about her having more then one gear. Kalawarner:Naruto you said that she hads more then one gear does that mean she was born with two sacred gears. Naruto:no she was not born with two I just give her the second one it was one of my own creation I search for one but came up empty handed so I created one with my one type of Phoenix it keeps the user alive even if the heart is crushed or the head is cut off they will still survive and heal but since she had twilight healing and then I give immortal Phoenix but the merged together and formed Twilight Phoenix.
The girls were shocked that he created something so powerful

It will be a sacred gear that tacks the form in the eyes the phonex is just black and blue

The eyes are Just blue and the with a red for the slit
Raynare:wait so you can just make sacred gears like that I mean that God had to go to a creature that always existed yo make his. Naruto:yes I can and the god you served was young and weak my first born could take him when she was six and she was just a half human who got my power over Light and nature. Asia. Looks I bit sad that that he call God weak. Asia:Naru don't call someone weak ok and can I meet this daughter that you spoke off. Naruto smiled and kissed her on the lips and said sure I will call her next Saturday he then turn the the girls who were speechless that a six year old can Defeat the person That they believe to be the strongest. Naruto:don't think to much about it she like all my children got my power over chakra. Raynare:chakra is that not the power that only the yokai can use. Naruto smirk. Who do you think gave who birth the yokai race. Kalawarner:so you are the first yokai. Naruto:no my wife's are but I am the first werewolf and vampire. Mittelt:so Naruto how old are you now. Naruto:I dont remember last I checked I was over 90000 maybe a 100000 why. Mittelt:just wondering so you are an old man. Naruto:you don't need to be so mean about it He pouts. The girls laugh. Raynare: I think we all fell great so Mittelt Has Dohnaseek gone devil hunting het. Mittelt:no but he will go tomorrow he said that it would be a waste to hunt to soon and that he sensed a weak power and will hunt it. Naruto:ok thank you Mittelt and form now on you have to stay here not to get attacked and or killed so now you have to be careful because they will be after you and not in a friendly way so you have to stay at home for a while Okey. Mittelt nods and went to her room. Raynare:ok so what are we going to do now. Naruto:for now we have the work everyone hates homework.
End I ran out of ideas