3

" Woah! This dress is exactly how I like it. How did you know that brother?" Eran complimented, as she spun around for a while. Eran was in a nice white dress, with long black leggings. Although it was a little big, but Eran liked her clothes a little big and oversized anyway.

"I guessed." Eduan confidently answered, but he wasn't going to tell her that he had a dress in every single sort of measurement prepared for her.

Now that he could finally see his sworn sister in person, he was beyond happy, he was elated. That warm feeling, that had been absent for so long, bloomed in his chest.

Quietly, he sent a message through his pocket to the other families, and to Jahad, that Eran had arrived.

"Did you tell the others that I'm here now?" Eran asked predictably.

Eduan smiled. Even now, she still cares about them so much.

"Yup, I did sister. Don't worry." Eduan reassured.

"Hmm, maybe we should meet up?" Eran asked him, as she wanted to see her other friends too.

"Nah." Eduan replied. He wanted to distract her from that, so he brought up another point. "Rather than that, we need to get you some supplies. That takes more of a priority, doesn't it?"

"Yeah you're right!" Eran gasped. "How could I forget about that..."

Eduan merely laughed. He wanted to spend as much time with his sworn sister, and dearest friend for as long as possible.

'Those old folks would come here soon anyway.' Eduan grumbled silently.

...

Eran and Eduan slept in separate rooms through the night.

"The bed's so soft! The room is so cute as well!" Eran gasped when she set foot in the room.

The ceilings was designed in a way that looked like as though it was made of many different cylinders. There were also lights, in the shape of balls, hanging from a few of the cylinders. There was a large window, allowing the setting sun's rays to enter. As it bounced off the glass ball lights, the room looked like as though it was from a fairy tale.

The room was also made in pastel colours, like pink, blue and white, which was Eran's favourite colour. The bed was large and was soft enough to envelop Eran's entire frame.

"Thank you brother!" Eran smiled happily. "It must have been so expensive..."

"Don't worry about it." Eduan reassured. This didn't even leave a dent in his account. "I'm rich anyway."

"You sound like a prick earlier, but I'll forgive you." Eran said.

"Yes yes." Eduan replied. He would do anything to make his sister smile, just like what she did for all of them before.

When Eduan woke up, he saw a hot breakfast in front of him. It was a simple bowl of noodles, and it tasted good. Although it was nothing compared to what his personalized chefs could make, he felt extremely happy at that moment.

The two siblings ate their food, then went for shopping.

It was certainly a strange sight, to see the esteemed Eduan Khun go shopping personally. Much less with a female.