11

Eran barely smiled after that.

It's uncomfortable to be in the company of the group that's trying to kill your family, but there was nothing she could do about it. Occasionally, Eran would still call her family. It was then, she smiled.

Brother Eduan was nice enough to buy a book. It was a shared diary, like what she proposed when she was chatting with him. Eran found herself writing about silly things, and accompanying it with cute doodles. That diary was an easier way for her to communicate with all of her family.

From that day onwards, Eran also almost always wore the scarf around her face. The scarf seemed to serve as a protection for Eran. She doesn't really need to see, when she was able to sense the shinsu around her after all.

Eran did talk with bam, but it was emptier now. She reverted back to her old self again, the one that was emptier and sadder. Her family and the residents did try to make her happy again, but she couldn't find it in herself to do it. She would still smile, just not as much as before.

Why should she smile if she wasn't happy?

Eran sat through all of Bam's training. After who knows how long, Bam and Eran finally started climbing the tower again.

...

When they were climbing the tower, Eran would mostly just tag along Bam and make him do most of the work. Not that Bam ever complained, he felt guilty Rachel betrayed her too.

"Brother, I'm tired." Eran complained.

The current test was a thirty-minute survival test. The regulars could use any means to eliminate one another.

As such, Bam killed may of the other regulars while Eran was just resting. Naturally, if Bam needed help, she would step in. But otherwise, Eran wouldn't do much if anything.

I wanna hug someone cute now.

"Cherry's the cutest!" The little girl giggled in Eran's arms.

"No I am." El childishly bickered against her.

"Haha!" Eran laughed, which got Bam's attention. "The both of you are so cute! Oh, you're adorable too Bam."

"..." Bam shyly looked away.

...

Apparently, now the regulars want to end each other. Eran softly sighed.

The regulars are now holding a mini-democracy to try and eliminate someone...? Eran didn't really care.

"There is no reason to vote." Bam spoke. "Because you will all fail the test because of me."

"You're going to eliminate us...? Are you serious?" Tall white man scoffed. He pulled out an umbrella, and pointed it at Bam. "Tell me."

Bam gently pushed the tip of the umbrella away from him, before slamming it away from him in one fluid motion. Caught off guard, tall white man paused. Immediate, Bam fired a bang at him, which the tall white man barely managed to dodge. When bam tried to hit him again, the tall white man took a few steps back and created distance from Bam.

"You jerk. What's this all about..." The tall white man grinded his teeth as he complained.

Bam then started approaching the tall white man again.

"Stop this. " a teddy bear man said. He was really big, and completely towered over Bam. "I don't know how strong you are... but no one on the 20th floor will be so easy for you."