15

The proposal Jahad made, was for Eran to play her flute for him. Whenever she did, Jahad give her a gift. Naturally, the only way he could do that, was through Eduan's bag.

"What?!" Eduan exclaimed. "Let me in too!"

"Pfff....!!" Eran could barely hold back her laughter. Jahad never wanted to pummel his friend as much as he did in that moment.

Eran placed the flute on her mouth, and played happily. Naturally, her pocket was in a call with Eduan and Jahad. Her body was also swaying to the tune, and her happiness could be felt from the music. Her legs swayed as she let them dangle free on the edge of the bed.

The guests and her teammates in the living room could faintly hear the tune, and also stopped to enjoy it. After 10 minutes, Eran stopped playing. Conversation continued outside, and Eran also left her room for food.

"You know my Viole... He's a genius!!" Jinsung proudly praised.

Yes yes, teacher. We all know. Eran giggled. Her teacher would never pass on an opportunity to praise Bam's achievements with people.

After a while, she retired back to her room. Just like that, four days have passed.

Eran thoroughly enjoyed this break. She spent time reflecting on herself, hugging people freely, and playing her flute. All of these things, Eran could never have done if she wasn't at peace with herself, or was calm enough to do so.

...

"Um... That's... The rival team has ran away." The ranker scratched his chin. "It seems they heard about Mr Viole on your team and got scared, so they ran away."

Eran whined. Currently bam was piggybacking Eran as she got too lazy to walk.

"Oh don't worry about the exam." The ranker reassured. "I prepared another interesting one."

...

"Hehehe!" Eran giggled as she spread out her arms. She inhaled in the salty scent of the sea, and relished in the sun's rays. By now, her teammates have gotten used to Eran being a kid.

Currently, the test setting was in the sea. Apparently, their job was to find the Flower of Zigena, that is inside the Zigena's body. The Zigena was a colossal creature. It surfaces every 10 am to sunbath. It flips it's body every 30 minutes, for 2 and a half hours.

In the meantime, we can enter through it's blowhole. One team would enter through it's exposed blowhole, while another team would swim to the submerged hole.

...

Eran entered through the blowhole that was on the Zigena's belly, under the water currently.

"Hehehe!" She was smiling happily. "That was fun!"

She never felt this way since a long time ago.

"Let's go!" ... ....

The five of them, Eran, Minseng the small girl, Goseng who is Minseng's sister, Wangnan, and the umbrella man were together. They were currently wondering how to get across a chasm with Flores all around.

"What is it flips while we're crossing?" Wangnan asked, concerned.

Just then, a small pink creature leapt out from behind them, and started hopping in the floated to cross the chasm.