17

"Explain yourselves." Eran asked the duo at Horyang's fallen body.

"Who the heck are they?" The taller man asked.

"He's not breathing... He's dead." The rabbit lady said.

"!!" Bam was shocked. "Was it you... Who did this?" He slowly took a few steps forward.

"That's..." The man started.

"Yes! It's those two who attacked and killed the man! I saw it with my lighthouse." The rabbit lady pointed and accused the duo.

"Silence, rabbit." Eran cut in.

"Well, it's true that we attacked him but he was killed by..." The man looked at the pile of fallen rocks in the corner. "Haiz, it's getting complicated..."

"Yes, we did kill him. So what?" The man stopped explaining, and said that instead.

Immediately, bam attacked him.

Hm, judging by his gaze earlier, the person who killed him must be under all that rubble. But Bam won't listen even if I explained it to him. I'll just wait for him to calm down, and protect the two if needed.

Eran quietly wrapped the rabbit lady with invisible shinsu cloth. That way, if she ever tried anything funny, Eran could immobilize her in an instant.

He attacked the taller man, and immediately followed up the attack with 3 bangs. The blue child next to the man leapt up and tried to strike Bam with a spear encased in electricity, but the rabbit lady's lighthouse saw it. Bam was then able to dodge his attack easily.

"Damn it... A wave controller?" The blue child cursed as he jumped back to the man.

"A lighthouse and a wave controller... It's a great combination." The man analysed. "There are very few E- rank regulars that can use 3 bangs at once."

Yes, I know my precious Bam is talented.

"Break the lighthouse first." The blue child said, as they prepared for another attack.

Eran watched as the trio battled. Bam used five bangs, which surprised his opponents. There were very few wave controllers who could control that many bangs after all.

After all that fighting, Bam demanded to know the reason why the duo killed Bam. It was then, they explained that the devil's right arm, that was under all the rubble, was the one who had killed Horyang.

Ah, so I'm right.

"He's lying! I saw it with my own eyes!" The rabbit lady continued to try and convince Bam. By then, Bam was very confused.

It was then, another person joined the fray. It was a person Eran haven't seen in a long time.

"Novick! Ran!" A breathless Khun ran in. Bam's eyes widened in shock, as he took in the sudden appearance of his old friend.

"Wait!!" The rabbit girl shouted. She pulled out a long stick with an obnoxiously red button on top. "Stop moving, or I'll press this button and everyone here dies!"

The rabbit then fed her very boring monologue, of saying how bam was the FUG's slayer nominee. To be honest, Eran figured everyone there have already forgotten she existed, as she was awfully quiet, and diminished her presence as much as possible.

Then somehow, the rabbit girl said that this entire thing was a trap to lure Khun here and kill him. But naturally, bam tried to let him leave, yet Khun was smart to notice that.

"Hey slayer nominee, I don't know who you are, but you should practice being an evil king more often. Your evil act is like as though it's straight out of a lame novel. It's obvious that you're acting." Khun said. "What was that? Your acting made me cringe. You're trying to let me go on purpose, aren't you? Why? Tell me honestly nd don't beat around the bush."

Bam smiled, for Khun was still such a clever boy.

How perceptive of you, Khun.

It was then the duo, which were happily resting on the ground, sprang up and immobilize the rabbit girl by knocking the button out of her hands.

Bam immobilised him with the same skill the rabbit

"Let's go. I'll go with you. But if you do this again, I'll kill you." Bam whispered to the rabbit girl. It gave her shivers down her spine.

It was then, it suddenly occured to Eran. Ah, could this be one of the schemes from those old people from fug?

Not me being lazy and not writing. Just got into TOG again tho •7•)9