TWO

ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀᴇ.     "

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 1- part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After the announcement ended, everyone glanced at each other. Everyone thinking the same thing.

Who is going to go first?

Raina weighed up the pros and cons of going first. Whoever goes first instantly has set the expectations for everyone and if performed right, the first unit gets in. But in saying that, those who are voting will hesitate because they have nothing to compare the performance to. There would be no standard. A still moment goes by before Raina looks up to see everyone still nervously sitting, by then she had made her choice. Raina had already stood up and walked towards the stage. Causing everyone to once again stare at her.

"Raina choosing to go first. She must be nervous." Rain stated, Bang PD and Zico both nodded.

"But going first means she sets the bar for the other contestants and it's better to perform first and get all the nerves over and done with. I'm excited to see what she'll show us." Bang PD explained to which Zico and Rain agreed. All of them anticipating the contestant's performances.

As soon as Raina took her last step onto, she took a deep breath.

Show them you deserve to be here

Raina turned and faced her fellow contestants with a smile on her face as she introduced herself.

"Hello. I am Raina Park, 24 years old. My strengths are English, rap, vocals and dance." Her voice was sweet and polite but powerful, the kind of voice that commands attention. Everyone clapped for her, to which she bowed and thanked them.

When the production crew gave her a list of songs that she could perform, she wanted to pick something that showcased her skills to an extent. Raina had to be strategic about her song choice, Knowing that if she showed the full extent of her skills the contestants votes would be biased. As they would see her as a threat to their chances of getting into I-LAND rather than someone who can add to the team Why risk voting for someone who lowers your chances?

So when she saw AleXa's most recent song "Revolution" She knew that it would be the perfect song for her to perform. It was a song about rising against your fears. It's a powerful song that showcases the right amount of her skills and it was a song that hasn't been performed as much as other songs on shows like this. So it would also be a refreshing sight.

Raina closed her eyes for a moment to calm her nerves before opening them. She focused. The lights went dark as Raina got into position. Forget about whose watching. Raina reminded herself, as she waited for the music to begin.

[start video at 1:30. Raina will be Alexa but without the backup dancers. Also just pretend the Revolution came out in early 2020]