THRITY-ONE

"   ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 9 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Heeseung, Sunghoon and Raina were awoken when Jake had jumped on each of their beds and gave them a big hug.

"What's all the commotion about?" Raina grumbled while sitting up, still sleepy. Taki, who sat on Heeseung's bed body slammed Raina causing her to squeal as he hugged her.

"Thank you so much noona! I love them!" Raina's eyes found its way to the pyjamas Taki was wearing, she was the one to pick those out for him and she grinned lazily.

"You're welcome, little man." She said and ruffled his hair. Raina returned the hugs she received from each I-LANDER and was happy they loved their gifts, although there was still one person who had yet to thank her.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" Jungwon asked the three.

"We got to watch Raina waltz." Sunghoon teased to which Raina mockingly glared at him as everyone gasped and demanded to see videos. Raina became flustered when they all stared in awe at the video of her dancing, felt amazing to get back to her roots. She could never get tired of the high it made her feel.

"And we got to watch Sunghoon ice-skate. He really lives up to his self-proclaimed 'ice prince' title." Raina said with a grin. Raina and Sunghoon grinned at eachother, Raina knew how happy Sunghoon was when they went to the ice rink. She could see his eyes sparkle as he skated, it was the same look and feeling she had when they had visited the ballroom dance studio. It was a feeling neither had felt in a long time but both of them missed dearly.

Sooner than Raina would've liked, the I-LANDERs had to leave the comfort of their beds. The Flicker team were once again, in the 1st floor practice room.

"Should we try it with singing too? Live?" Heeseung asked as they finished going through the choreography for the 5th time. Raina nodded, agreeing with him.

"In my opinion, let's practice the dance first." K said. Raina clenched her jaw, he hadn't said a word to her. Not an apology, not a 'thank you' for his gift, not even a simple 'good morning'. Hell, he had barely even looked at her.

"I actually agree with Heeseung. The more times we practice live vocals, the better our stability will be." Raina injected while staring at K pointingly. The others glanced at eachother as the tension between K and Raina grew thicker.