TWENTY-FOUR

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ'ꜱ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 7 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

10 minutes had passed and everyone was now gathered together.

"I'll go over the details. One I-LANDER comes out on a first-come, first-serve basis and a one-on-one dance-off will begin. The top three winners will get to choose which BTS song to perform to, as well as their team members. So everyone will have to try their best."

Everyone hesitated on going first but Jay raised his arm and walked into the middle. Raina cheered and clapped with a grin, when it came to freestyle Jay was always confident.

"I've always wanted to do a dance-off with him. Ni-ki." Everyone cheered as Ni-ki stepped forward, smiling and laughing in embarrassment. The two boys battled and everyone cheered them on with matching grins. As the two walked back to their places, one by one all the I-LANDERs versed each other until only two were left. Raina looked at K who was already watching her. The woman walked confidently into the middle as everyone cheered louder than before, already knowing who she was picking. Jungwon, who was next to K pushed him to the middle, the mentor's attention perked up and watched the two eldest members with amusement.

"Not too late to back out K." Raina said tauntingly, K shot her his knee-weakening smirk and shook his head.

"Game on, Park." He challenged with a raised brow as he made a 'come hither' motion. The tension between the two sky-rocketed as they waited for the music to begin.

"I bet Raina is gonna win." Sung Deuk whispered to Bae Yoon Jung from behind his clipboard. Yoon Jung let out the quietest laugh, both adults feeling the tension between Raina and K. As frowned upon and unprofessional as the relationship between K and Raina was, both Sung Deuk and Yoon Jung couldn't help both find them amusing. Knowing neither had a clue what was happening between them.

K began first, his movements were sharp, fluent and powerful. Raina's smirk never left her lips as the other boys cheered for K and his facial expressions never faltered. After finishing his round K grinned at Raina.

"Come on, beat that." He taunted, Raina rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

"Gladly" She smirked as the music began.

All the boys screamed and cheered as Raina began to freestyle. They were left in awe at how powerful of a dancer she is, K watched her with a grin. Her eyes held that fire in them that made butterflies flutter throughout his body. She was so talented it was crazy, his gaze was glued on her every movement Raina never failed to leave K speechless and in awe. From the way she danced to her vocals, to the way she spoke. To K, Raina was beautiful, in every sense of the word.