EIGHT

"     ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 3 - part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina had woken up at 6:30 and freshened up. She walked into the kitchen, her hair still wet from her shower and made herself a coffee. But as she poured the hot water into her cup, she accidentally spilt some on her hand.

"Fucking shit!" She swore in English. Thankful that the cameras and mics were off and everyone was still asleep. Or that's what she thought. Because suddenly she felt a warm body against her back and a hand gripped her wrist causing her to jump and turn her head. K stood behind her. His hair was held back by his headband, he didn't say a thing to her as he guided her to the handbasin. Turing the cold water on, he put her hand under it. The cold sensation caused Raina to flinch slightly but made no other movements.

"I didn't know you could be so clumsy." K finally spoke to her in Japanese. After a few minutes, K let go of her wrist and stepped back. And for a split second, Raina missed the warmth he provided. Raina dried her hands and walked back to her coffee.

"It's a rare occurrence but it happens." She admitted as she leaned against the kitchen top with her cup nestled in her hands as she watch K get himself a drink. He looked at her after getting himself a protein drink and sent her a teasing smile.

"I also didn't know you had such a foul mouth." K teased her in his mother tongue. Raina rolled her eyes, something she's been doing a lot since getting here.

"If that's what you consider as being 'foul mouthed' I'd hate for you to hear how I talked back in New Zealand." Raina responded in Japanese. This caused K to raise his brows at her, he never took her for someone who curses. And by the sound of it a lot. When Raina finished her coffee and breakfast everyone was awake and getting ready.

For the first few hours of the day, Raina told everyone to practice separately and then they'll all meet in the practice room and go over it together. Raina had gathered her new teammates into the practice room and taught them the choreography, for everyone to work together, Raina needed to know where everyone was skill-wise. And at the end of it, Raina was pleasantly impressed by them. They were just as good as everyone else.

"Great work guys! You're getting it. Although Sunoo, Taeyong and Jaebeom. your upper bodies are too stiff which is causing your movements to look forced, so just work on that okay? But you're doing good." She praised them while giving constructive criticism. All of them nodded and took in her feedback. Soon enough everyone else had joined them. As everyone practised together, Raina once again saw the division between the boys, when the 'original I-LAND members besides herself never stopped to help those who were still struggling.