THIRTY-SIX

"  ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴅꜱ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 10 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina along with her 11 boys stood in front of the producers and Bang PD, clad in their I-LAND uniform.

"Tonight, the 11 I-LANDERs who will survive and continue to perform will be revealed. Among them, who won't be able to make it to the next performance? I wonder what the producers are thinking watching the I-LANDERs right now." Namkoong announced, Bang PD took this as his signal to speak.

"You all look so down. Being eliminated after doing your best is certainly not a pleasant thing, and you're allowed to feel angry. But the things you learn here, through real experiences, you can't learn even in 2-3 years of training. This was a huge experience for you. I hope each one of you get good results." Bang Si Hyuk said to the group of I-LANDERs. Raina smiled and bowed to her CEO.

"After seeing the Chemi test last week, the producers chose Jake as rank 1 and he received the benefit of doubling his global votes within the last 2t hours of the global voting. I wonder how this benefit affected the final ranking. Who will be the 11 survivors, and who will rank 12th place and be eliminated?  We'll now show the global viewers final choice."

Raina clenched and un-clenched her hands and tapped her fingers against her palm.

"We'll announce the first survivor of the Chemi test. The first survivor received 1,707,287 votes, taking the honour of 1st place. Also, among the 177 countries which participated in the voting, the I-LANDER ranked first in counties such as France, Germany and New Zealand. This rank 1 survivor got a badge that symbolises the debut group every time."

At this piece of information, the producer's looked at each other.

"Heeseung?" Sung Deuk guessed.

"Sunoo? Raina?" Podgg guessed.

"Rank 1, who got the most global votes. The first survivor. 1st place I-LANDER is...Raina Park."

It took a moment for Raina to realise her name was announced. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, she was completely convinced Sunoo would get 1st place. The woman looked at the others who smiled brightly towards the woman and clapped, Raina stepped forward onto the platform.