THIRTY-NINE

"   ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 11 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As always, today was D-Day. Both teams had just gotten back from their stage rehearsal and were now waiting in the lobby. Raina was wearing a pastel baby blue oversized sweater and white 'mum jeans'. The sleeves of the sweater purposely too long for arms giving her sweater paws, Jake and herself wore glasses. Her hair was styled in a half-up-half-down ponytail with a cute white bow in her hair to match.

"Let's just have a lot of fun." Jungwon said, Raina grinned and nodded. Raina looked towards K and grinned at him, after the phone call last night, K had come out of the production room with tears in his eyes and had just held Raina in his arms. Thanking her over and over again. K walked over to her with a smile.

"Good luck K." Raina said to him, fiddling with the sleeves of her sweater. K looked down at the woman and his smile widened at the sight of her body drowning in the sweater. A sight that made him want to prep soft kisses all over her face and whisper sweet words in her ear. Raina looked absolutely beautiful.

"Good luck to you too princess." K said softly, Raina's ears blushed a pretty pink at the petname. Her smile brightened, the two gazed at each other for a moment before Raina shyly looked away and cleared her throat. She was about to speak but the countdown hit zero, everyone made their way to their seats.

"Top 8 I-LANDERs, please turn in your badges."

Raina sighed and got up from her seat and place her badge in the case once again.

"The first unit to perform is... Chamber 5 unit." Namkoong announced.

Raina took a deep breath and felt a hand slip into her own, she looked to see K looking down at her with a soft look on his face.

"You've got this princess." K whispered, Raina smiled and nodded giving his and a soft squeeze before she looked to her team with a grin.

"Let's go and have some fun." She said as they made their way into the Gate. Raina and Sunoo led the team out of the gate onto the stage.

"I understand Raina chose Sunghoon. Raina, what were your reason's?" Bang PD asked. Raina smiled, glancing at Sunghoon.

"Well, Sunghoon is someone who practices diligently so I had to think of someone who I knew can pick up everything in the short amount of time. I also wanted to pick someone who I knew would be a bit out of their comfort zone, that way we can show a new side of them. And Sunghoon was my pick." Raina explained, Bang PD smiled and nodded at her explained.