TWENTY-THREE

"  ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 7 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As everyone had sat in their chairs, Raina locked eyes with K and sent him a smile to which he returned it. Their gaze lingered for a moment, neither of them wanting to turn away, Raina bit her lip shyly and tore her eyes away from his. However, she saw the way his eyes flickered down to her bottom lip that was trapped between her teeth and had to restrain the teasing smirk that threatened to grow.

"Now, the first test of Part 2 will be revealed."

Everyone cheered and leaned forward in their seats.

"This test will be about testing your ability to become a global idol. The thirteen I-LANDERs will perform in three units. The unit with the highest total score will be safe from getting eliminated. If the lowest ranking I-LANDER is among the first placing unit, the next I-LANDER will be eliminated. With this test, the producers will be selecting one person to eliminate."

Raina let out a breath and looked around everyone seemed on edge,
and had every right to be.

"Now, the songs for the first test will be revealed."

Just ad Raina was about to speak the screen showed three letters that made everyone, including herself gasp in shock.

BTS

No fucking way. Raina thought as her eyes widened and gasped, but her gasp became a full on scream when the screen changed to one of the monitors in I-LAND. Raina heard Hobi before seeing him, she shot up from her chair and grinned as everyone around her cheered and fanboyed.

Raina watched the 7 idols with a big grin on her face. It was amazing to see all of them again, even if it was through a screen. Raina had first met them a year after she became a trainee, it was in the early hours of the morning and as always she had found it hard to sleep so she decided to sneak into one of the many production rooms and practice her songwriting and producing skills. Which ended up catching the ears of none other than Min Yoongi, ever since then he along with the others took Raina under their wing. They all saw her potential and had watched her grow and although he'd never admit it, Yoongi had a crush on the younger woman in the early stages of their friendship. But that soon faded into simple admiration as the years went on.