III: When Autumn meets the Moon

Three months have passed since I escaped the rift. But only bits and pieces of my memory remained. But I did remember my name. Akihito, which means autumn or bright, most likely the former.

I adjusted my life in Twilight Town, often I took a job as a mailman, it had good pay, and people were nice. But as far as I learned from the locals, they don't know any Keyblades.

For once, destiny was quiet. And I could use quiet. The memories died out too, nothing to keep me awake at night, and nothing to make me go berserk. Until I met her...

It was the start of school, and I finally had enough munny to enroll myself. School... Somehow I wanted to try that out, I passed their entrance exam with ease, probably just my schema working wonders.

But passing through the gates of the school, a brunette streaks past me, making me lose balance and fall on my butt. Well for one, I may have keyblade experience, but I didn't properly worked out, and the girl either was high in sugar, or just had strength of a gorilla.

"Sorry but I'm running late!" She said and ran for the entrance.

Weird girl...

I dusted my butt and head for the faculty. My homeroom teacher smiled and said that I'll be introducing myself to the others.

"Good Morning students, this year, we're having a new face."

"Are they a boy or a girl?"

"Him."

I heard the collective sighs and cheers of the class and the teacher beckoned me inside.

"I'm Akihito. Nice to meet you all." I greeted them and they were silent for a collective second and began to bombard me with questions.

"Where do you live?"

"Do you play sports?"

"Why are your eyes yellow?"

"Just near the postal office, no I don't, and I don't know either."

The one who asked about my eyes was glaring at me, and I took a close look at her, and realized she was the same gorilla girl who crashed against me.

"Ok Akihito, take a seat... Ah yes, the seat next to Miss Moon's."

Moon? Who is she- Oh you've got to be kidding me.

Destiny's back, and its biting me in the butt. No this isn't destiny... This was karma.

"All right, we're going to have an activity done in pairs."

Everyone cheered and tried to ask their friends but-

"Which I've done for you."

Everyone's smiles disappeared in an instant, the sullen looks of their faces were priceless.

"Ok, here are the pairs for this assignment. Gerard and Miko. Louie and Elise. Yun and Lillie. Akihito and Alexa-"

Who?

I looked around on who was going to make eye contact with me, and surprise surprise... Karma gave me another reason to try to find it and give it a piece of my mind.

The assignment was the obligatory getting to know your classmate. Where we'll be taking the time to talk about each other.

Alexa Moon, that's a cute name. For someone with brute strength. Up close, she looked like any other normal girl, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and the uniform suits her.

"So you're the new kid right? Nice to officially meet you, I'm Alexa."

"Akihito... though you probably know that since I did introduced myself and you steamrolled me a while back."

"Huh?! Wait you're the guy who I... I'm sorry!"

"Nah it's cool. I don't exercise much anyways."

She laughs a bit and I smiled at her, then something flashed on her eyes. A quiet look of suspicion.

"It's been a long time since met anyone else with yellow eyes."

"Huh? I mean... I think its pretty rare." I said.

"Really? Three years ago, it wasn't the case."

"Three years ago?"

"It's nothing... Anyway, I've gotta run, errands." She said nervously and walks away as class ends.

Weird... But I'll admit. She's cute.

I slapped myself and startled the guy behind me.

What am I thinking?

But I couldn't stop thinking about her. But I said to myself... I'm not biting this time karma.

The rest of the day moved on like a blur, the lessons were... Easy. But I didn't want to blow anything. So I just smiled and nod like it was nothing. Until I saw Alexa again. Without anyone looking at her, she summoned a key and makes a portal and disappears.

Of all the secrets Alexa Moon, this is what you showed me.

She was the same as me. She was also a Keyblade's Chosen.