VII: Defiance of Fate pt. 2

He was a keyblade wielder...

The silver key gleamed well with the moonlight, while his unnatural yellow eyes gleamed like a lion's eyes.

"You okay?" He asked as I backed away.

No... This can't be true!

I sat upbolt, I was back in my room. The sun was already rising, and everyone was awake now but are messing around.

"Hey Alexa, take it easy... You were out cold last night during the sing-a-long." The class president informed me.

No way... That wasn't just a dream, I looked at my arm, but there wasn't any gash nor skid marks.

"Oh yeah, Akihito made sure you got back to your room safely. He was genuinely concern for you it was unbearable to watch." 

"He carried me?" I could feel my face going red and the girls pointed outside, the boys were teasing Aki.

"Ohh Akihito! Carry me too! Wait, where are you taking me?"

"To the Dump."

"Noooo!!!"

Did I just dream all of that up? No, that wasn't possible. Without even thinking, I rushed out and confronted Aki.

"You. Come with me." I ordered him and he just dropped the guy he was carrying as if he was baggage.

I led him back to the beach, and I confronted him.

"What did you do last night?" I asked angrily.

"I carried you back to your room Princess. You were out like a light."

"Stop lying! I know what you are!"

He just looked at me as if I was still deranged.

"What do you want me to say Alexa? That I knocked you out? Or I rescued you from a heartless?"

My vision almost blurred when he said that. So he did rescue me.

"Yeah... Like you, I am a Keyblade's chosen. But I don't know why and I don't want to know."

"Why? Because you are a Keyblade Warrior of Darkness?"

Silence followed that, he was looking at me in the eye with his yellow eyes.

"And what if I am?"

As if to answer I summoned my Keyblade out of instinct.

"Of course... You'll resort to display dominance. In that case..."

He ran away. Which dazed me for a second until I snapped out of it when my Gummiphone rang.

It was Master Haru.

"Master?"

"Yo Alexa! I just got back, wait... Why's your face so red?"

"Nevermind that... I need to ask you something. It's about the Akihito you know. What is his keyblade?"

"His Keyblade? I believe it's Fate's Rebellion. Silver and looks a lot like a rapier. Why do you ask?"

"Master... I think your brother, and my classmate are the same person."

"I see... Where are you now?"

"Destiny Islands."

"Then you have nothing to fear. Master Taiyo is there. Relay it to him, and the problem will be resolved."

I shuddered from his name alone, Master Taiyo is a master of Light and Fire. And he was one who would use any means necessary to achieve his goals.

"Well well... Is that you Miss Moon?"

I jumped at the sound of his voice. Master Taiyo was wearing his Master's uniform, with a Sun crest emblazoned on his chest. His sun red hair blazing under the noon's light and his ruby eyes flared with purpose.

"Master Taiyo, why're you here?"

"Vacation."

I forgot one thing about Master Taiyo, he was also a truant.

"Haru already filled me in... So, Little Aki is stirring up trouble again is he?"

"I don't know... But he did save me from an Invisible last night and I just found out that he's a Keyblade wielder."

"Did you check your class if they've been infected by a delusion?"

Master Yen Sid told us about that. Roughly the day Akihito came to my school, a new threat emerged. They were emotions that are born from the desires of people. The stronger the desire, the stronger the delusion's hold is on the person.

"And you think these Delusions are coming from Akihito?"

"That's what the others say. I'm more on the acting part of this endeavor."

"I feel sorry for the others who are training with you."

"Itzel and Ivan are making good strides, its Ezra I'm worried about."

I winced when he said their names, my friends... They were with me through the good times and bad during the Dark Seeker's attack. But to think Ezra is still having it bad...

"At any rate, have you noticed anything strange with your class?"

"No... They don't harbor any kind of darkness nor delusional thoughts."

"Then that means... More work for me. You owe me this time Miss Moon."

"Master, when will you call me Alexa like the others do?"

"Because, Ms. Moon, you still haven't accepted the invitation to go on a date with me."

I must be a jerk magnet...