13

tw! sexual content, drug use

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓CHAPTER THIRTEENKILLING THE PAST┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
KILLING THE PAST
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CJ doesn't consider himself a good decision maker. He lacks impulse control, critical thinking, and almost any sense of self preservation. All those flaws make it easy to fall into traps like these.

When Max texted him at an ungodly hour asking to come over, CJ knew what he had in mind. He still said yes anyways. He needed a distraction. The discomfort of withdrawal was starting to get to him, and CJ wanted to try this time. He'll fight it off for as long as he can, give himself another chance, and sometimes that means replacing one stupid decision with another. It just so happens that Max Wolfe was the easiest wrong decision within his reach.

Cristian drapes his arm over his eyes— see no evil, he reasons to himself— as Max's kisses start to travel south of his mouth. He does his best to remain quiet, not wanting to wake his entire family in the dead of night, especially not because of something like this. He's certain that he would die of embarrassment on the spot.

Max's touch ventures down his chest, lower and lower, and CJ's breaths get more difficult to control. However, the moment he starts to lean into it, is the moment CJ's phone loudly goes off.

Max pauses and CJ huffs in annoyance, "Ignore it." He assures the other, and that's all it takes for Max to continue down his path.

Cristian doesn't oppose when his sweatpants start to slide off. For once, not a single part of his brain is screaming for him to be ashamed of wanting it. CJ always knew it wasn't an inherently shameful thing, but sometimes his brain makes exceptions when it comes to himself. It was fine for other people, but unacceptable for himself — that logic is nowhere to be seen now. CJ lets himself enjoy it.

At least, he tries to. His phone makes it difficult.

CJ grabs his phone off the nightstand and puts it on silence, "Fuck you," He spits at the persistent device.

"I'm trying to," Max teases, his touches now abandoned as he straddles CJ's waist. CJ doesn't quite mind being stuck in this position, especially when Max leans down to kiss him, "Are you sure you don't want to see who it was?"

"Joder, not when you're doing this."

"I'll be honest," Max starts, hand slowly going lower and lower, "Hearing you speak Spanish is a huge turn on, Hernandez."

"Solo cállate y fóllame ya." CJ breathes out between kisses, capturing his lips before the conversation can continue. Frankly, he doesn't feel like talking tonight.