Prologue {M}

>four years ago

Lips are locked and moans of pleasure keeps coming out from the gap between our enclosed lips. Small curses is heard between our heavy breaths as our tounge start devouring the moment, fighting for dominance. A lick and bite as the hickeys we made is seen in each other's delicate skins.

Hands finding its own ways underneath the piece of cloths that covering the burning skins. The floor got showered with the piece of clothes by the seconds.

Soon the whole room was filled with small groans and sexual grunts after, as our bodies found their own heat by eachself.

A moan escape as a small curse of "fuck" went out from my lips as he trail some wet kisses on my jaw down to my neck, nibbling and sucking the sweet spot.

I can only look up to the side to give him more access while my fingers played with his soft black hair.

His slender fingers move and cares the smooth burning skin, tracing the outline of my hips and slowly went down to my thighs. The firing sensation that built up between us wins, as our bodies respond by the heat.

A low thud was heard when we landed on the soft mattress with him on top of me, lips still locked with the passionate sloppy kiss as we shared our own salivas.

He started to give generous open-mouthed kisses on my neck before going down to give attention on my breast, rubbing, sucking and nibbling it.

His strong hands trailed and brushed my delicate skin as he held my side while the other went down on my bare stomach, then I feel his fingers going further down.

My eyes shut in frustration as he kept teasing my entrance, soon after I cried out in pain when he slid in his two slender fingers inside me.

Slowly trusting it in and out he continue to distract me by his kisses which I gradually returned. The moment pass an unfamiliar knot was formed on my stomach, my eyes teared up when he removed his fingers on mine.

The frustration and despate hugged my being, the lust and need on his eyes was seen when our eyes met, he stopped kissing me as he stare at me with desire.

And my back arch from the mattress when he entered his manhood after, the mixed feeling of pleasure and pain stirred up on my stomach.

My vision becomes blurry through tears, but he just staring down at me, slowly he started to move and I felt like my insides are being wrecked.

Muffled moans as the pleasure win over the pain escapes from my mouth, I cried out by pleasure when he begun to trust back and forth.

"Moan my name...Jisoo" he huskily says as he bit my earlobes, tugging my ears with his warm lips, Our sweated skins gaves more flames in the burning fire. I again muffled a moan when he hit the right spot.

Soon enough his paces went hard and rough, I become a moaning mess underneath him, mouth ajar open as he trusted fast, my stomach clenched with the familiar feeling.

"I-im ah c-lose....shit" I breathlessly moaned but he just continue his trust fast and rough movements.

"Fuck!" He growled and trusted like a beast, totally destroying my center. My eyes went white when he keep hitting the right spot I sweated a lot as I let out my juices calling out his sweet name.

"Taehyung!" I screamed in pleasure but he just continue trusting In and out before he groan in satisfaction.

The sound of skin slapping and the movements of the bed hitting the wall filled our ears, moans and groans as our bodies collided with the heated sensations, devouring like an addict our swollen lips.