chapter 14

JISOO

Hands clasp as my head hang low, Taehyung who keeps pacing back and forth infront of me with a worried and unexplained expression.

It's been a minutes since Adiel admitted into the emergency.

Both family and friends are with us at the hospital's hallway. Waiting for the doctor to come out.

Silent prayers and heavy breathings, my knees are starting to tremble by seconds. The Emergency Room's outside is filled by us.

Silence keeps around until a creek not so far smoothly gots our hearing, indicating that the door opens.

My head's lifted up as I stood immediately seeing the doctor came out the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim?" His eyes slowly travels around everyone in the space as he fixed his sleeves and took off his mask.

"I am Kim Taehyung, I'm the father. How is he?" Taehyung ask seconds after as the doctor cleared his throat, staying on his spot infront of us.

The doctor smiles "Adiel is fine Mr. Kim, it's just a common fever for kids in his age." The doctor stated, that made us let out a relief sigh.

"Oh thank God..." I mumbled in relief, Taehyung held my arms as I lean on him.

"We'll be monitoring him every two hours, Adiel will be transfer in pediatric's private room in a minute." The doctor says, he look at the papers on his hand and looks back at us. "He can be discharge in few hours if there's changes on his temperature, but right now I need a guardian's consent so we can inject him some vaccine to prevent measles for his safety"

Taehyung nodded as he gaze at me and looks at the doctor.

"Mr. Kim this way please" the doctor politely ask as he leads the way.

Taehyung let my hand slip from his hold as he turns to me.

"I'll be back" he says softly as he gently pulls the back of my nape to place a tender kiss on my forehead.

When he was out of my sight, our parents goes to me.

"Adiel is fine, sweety" my mom rubs my back and it eases my heavy breathing away. "Let's head to his room" she gently ask

"I go after you mom, I'm going to use a restroom" I smile at her, my mother smiled and nods her head.

"Sure sweety" she answered

"We'll head first Sooyaa" Taehyung's mother said with a small smile which I only answered with a small nod.

My eyebrows creased as soon they starts to walk, with some of our friends.

Trying to bear the familiar feeling from the certain part of my body, I lean myself on the wall.

"Unnie are you okay?" Lisa's worried voice made my heart skips a beat.

"Yes" I answered quickly, finding my balance that I succeeded. I stood straight again and gave her a smile. "I'm alright Lisa, maybe I'm just tired" I assure her.

Lisa slowly nods her head. Clinging on my arms.

"I'm going to use the restroom too, let me go with you" she sweetly says which made my smile genuine.

"Me too" a seems to lost chipmunk raise her hand too as she reach us with a smile.

Ignoring the dizziness I've been feeling I forced out a smile. "Let's go?" I tell them as we starts to head to the restroom.

A few steps after a stare from someone behind us felt against my back. Lisa and Rosé who's busy talking something doesn't stop.

I slowly look over my shoulder with a gulp. Jennie's knowing cat eyes met my eyes. She raised an eyebrow once she stared at me.