chapter 2

JISOO

"Let's go" I softly grabbed my son's hand when I spotted them in the lobby, the girls looked at me. The concern and worry on their eyes can't hide, but I'm too tired to explain so I just flashed out a forced and reassuring smile that thankfully they quickly gets.

"Mom?...did you cried?" I look down at my son when he asked, I bent down and hold his shoulder, I smiled and shook my head.

"No...mommy gots some dirt on her eyes—thats why" I explained, well I can't tell him now that his father was the "Mr. Nice Guy" that he only met a while ago after his 4 years existence in this world and counting.

My son's confused and worried look melts my heart as tears again beams out on my eyes when he spoke

"Was the dirt hurt your eyes so bad? Mom, it's swollen and red..." He tilted his head as his tiny cute hands cares both of my cheeks. "Your nose are red too" he added, my tears fall holding my emotions. "Mom..?" He got teary eyes too, I force to smile and wipes my tears away.

"Did you see the flowers?" I ask, preventing myself to breakdown "Mommy has an allergy on pollens, that's why mommy's nose is red" I added, pointing at the garden, then I wipe his tears away too.

"But mom you—"

"Mommy is okay, hmm?" I cares his cheeks and went up, holding his hand "Let's go home, mommy has something to say" I softly said to him, making him to understand, he nods his head.

I smiled and look at the girls "We'll get going" I informed them, they gave a soft and understanding smile as Jennie mouthed "call if you need something to lean on" . I nodded my head as the hold of my hand on my son's wrist got tighten but in a soft way securedly he won't get hurt when a voice called me.

"Sweetie..." My mom called, I swallowed a lump on my throat before I turn to face them, I stare at them with a disappointed eyes, showing them that I am hurt from the decision they made.

I want to speak but i couldn't do, I can only stare at them (includes Taehyung's parents).

"We'll head first" the only words I muttered as I lightly bow my head to show some respect before I turn my back at them with my son as we walk away.

************

I compose myself to be presentable as I sighed and enter my son's bedroom. I leaned in the door frame as I watch him crawl up on the bed, wearing his cyan-stripe pajama design.

"Mom" he called when he saw me, I smiled and walk towards him.

"Baby..." I heard him giggles when I embrance him into a hug.

"Mom? Why my clothes and things are packed up?" He ask, staring at the baggages and boxes inside his room which contains his clothes and toys.

I brushed his hair and stare at him seeing how his eyebrows knitted while staring at the boxes.

"Adi..." I called him, he slowly glance up at me

"Yes mom?" He said with a furrowed eyebrow.

"If there is a chance that you'll meet your father..." I started carefully "what will you do?" I ask, Adiel's face covered with confusion but quickly soften.

"I'll be happy" he stated, fidgeting with his cute little fingers.  "Having two parents by my side...is my biggest dream, Mom" he added, I felt a pinch on my heart the moment my son says those words.

I'd take that dream away from him when he was born

"I always saw my classmates kissing their parents cheeks before going inside our classroom" he continued "I also want to experience those, but I only have a mother to do that" he said having a cute pout.