chapter 3

JISOO

"Hey Soo, where are you goi'n?" I turn to Jennie with a smile, raising the box of cake I made.

"I got him a surprise" I excitedly informed her, she shakes her head while giggling

"You're so whipped" she teased

"Hey it's our 100th day of being a couple today" I defend myself, "And you can't blame me tho, Taehyung is the man which every girls and gays dreams for" I stuck my tounge out to teased.

"Whatever" she chuckled "Now go missy, your man is waiting for you" she said, I beamed a small.

"See you" I winked at her and make my way to him.

The smile on my face didn't leave while I'm approaching the locker room.

Happily hopping every blocks, the said room started to get see on my sight, sign that I'm getting near to my destination, My Taehyungie...

Just when I'm about to knock, a little chats was heard inside, causing me to stop just when I'm about to step back since eavesdropping aren't my thing, my name is heard.

"How long would you stay with that nerd Tae, Jisoo is such a loser" a voice of a woman was heard. Gaining myself as curiosity kills I let myself listen and step forward for a better view to see the persons inside.

The small space between the door and the wall made my eyesight clear to see them. There she is...Aera one of the campus bitch is sitting on my boyfriend's lap as some of the players of the football team circling around them.

"I'm just wondering dude, seems like your enjoying the game?" One of the boys said, game?

"Shut your mouth Jung"

"What?" The man crossed his arms "I can't lose my car for this bet" he said, the hold on the cake got tighter on my hand. Bet...

"We all knew from the start that this is one of our game, play Jisoo's heart, make her fall inlove, let her believe that you love her, then boom, break her" his teammates laughed. While tears formed on my eyes, it's all a bet, a game...a joke.

"Right Tae, what taking you so long to break her heart? So that we can continue our relationship without any hitch after" Aera whined.

"Aera how many times do I have—"

The box of the cake on my hand dropped as well my heart, they are in a relationship...my tears drop one by one.

"Jisoo..." Aera falls from his lap when he suddenly stood up when he see me. I look at him with terrible eyes. "No. It's not what you were thinking—"

I stepped back when he's about to approach me, I feel so betrayed. "A bet..." My lips trembles, as I look at him. "It's all a g-game?" I muttered, my hand formed into a fist.

"Ani...aniya" he shakes his head "Let me...let me explain" he pleads, but I continue to step back, hand on my stomach.

"No...you—you played me, after all of what happened t-to us" I fearfully remembered the nights we spent together, that now cause, I unconsciously glance down on my stomach. "You made me a fool...I-i hate you"  I said, tears streaming, clutching the fabric against my chest as the pain I've feeling inside evelope, I want to explode. "We're done Taehyung, were done, don't you ever show that face of yours on me again, you make me feel sick"  I said, running away from them.

He is the one who supposed to get surprised, but I was the one who got caught off guard from the unforgettable betrayal.

My hand gripped on the two piece of paper that I was hiding on my pocket once I get inside my car.

"I'm sorry" I said, staring at the papers on my hand, the ultrasound I got from the obgyne before I went here to broke my own heart.

***********************

A sigh escaped from my lips when my stupid mind again recalled that shitty past.

What a waste of recalling.

my thoughts are interupted when my phone rang, i fished it out from my bag. it's lisa.

"hey Lis" i greeted

"Soo, can i borrow a minute from you" she seems in hurry, i hummed "-well you see, there's a lot of stock came this morning, the kim enterprise drops a form to be a stockholders in jisoo's choice, the business counsil agreed on it we just need your sign to proved it"  she added, my face went blank, i look on the watch on my wrist and look at our driver.

"i'll be there in a minute" i said and hung up the call "Mr. Han, on the compony please" i said the driver quickly nod and change his route.

I got up and created my own name with my everything to build this compony, you think that i need your help, dream on Taehyung.

I shut my eyes close as the car stops and a huge building shown on my sight.

"I'll be quick" I informed Mr. han, he nod as i went out from the car.

The employees stood straight as they greeted me when i walk in the hallway, but i didn't bother to greet back. in a midway a figure block my way.

"hi babe" I glare at him, he has a cocky smile on his face.

"don't babe me you're blocking my way" i said and walk pass him.

"your so harsh" he said and chuckled now with the same level of steps with me.

"i'm not in the mood jinyoung" i said with annoyance

"well, when you did?" he scoff

"what?"

"nothing...grumpy missy" he annoyingly chuckled

"oh shut up" I said to him, totally ignored after.

Just when I enter my office the girls are already there. I threw them a death glares.

"Get that shitty papers out of my sight before  I burn them with my own hands" I said, with a range on my voice, when the papers greet my sight ontop of my table.

Lisa quickly shoved them away in the trash bin, but I still glare, then Jennie threw the bin outside the window after.

"Done" the bitch among the bitches said.

"You really got a bad blood for him huh?" Jennie said, when I frustratingly sat down.

"Shut up Jen" I said in a small voice

"I won't not until we got the real reason behind all the pain and hatred" she crossed her arms. I sighed and stare at them in disbelief.

"You know all of them"

"Until now? The same reason?" Lisa softly ask

I shake my head, hopeless. "You don't know how it felt being betrayed...There's two kinds of pain," I look at them, gulping, preventing my tears to fall down, I hate this feeling, I feel so weak remembering that man.

"The pain that broke you and the pain that changed you, and I got that two...from the same person I loved the most" I look away.

***********************
A blessed and wonderful New Year in advance my dear readers!

Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!