chapter 6

TAEHYUNG

~ting

I turned around to turn off the toaster when it ding, as I place the french toast on side. With a tong on my hand I turn on the stove to cook kimchi fried rice.

It was Saturday morning when I woke up early to make breakfast with my family

It was Saturday morning when I woke up early to make breakfast with my family. The memories last night is like just happen seconds ago.

I maybe not a perfect guy but I can be better to be perfect to not waste the chance that Jisoo gave to me. I am a guy of my word, gaining her love again is now my biggest priority to build up our own family.

The thoughts gave smile on my lips as I continue to do my work, my son and wife (soon to be) is still sleeping upstairs.

Quietly preparing the foods as I arrange the table for us. Soon the rice has been cooked so I proceed to fried the bacons and eggs on another pan.

Carefully transferring the cooked foods on plates a cute voice greeted behind me.

"Good morning, Dad." My eyes lighten up as I turn around to face the other side, a smile crept on my lips as I gently put the pan back on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning, kiddo" I flashed a bright smile as I watch my son rubs his eyes with his tiny cute hands. "How's your sleep?" I ask when I lifted him up from the ground.

"Wonderful" he giggled as he yawned after, I smiled and mess his hair.

"You're so cute" I said, then I look behind him as my eyes search for someone "Where's your mom?" I ask him while putting him on one of the chairs in the dining.

"She's alrea—"

"Good morning" a sweet voice a familiar woman greeted us from behind. My smile widens when I saw her. Still looking cute on her satin blue pajamas.

"Good morning" I greeted with a smile, she smiled back and goes to our child.

"Hello there my baby" she picked him up as she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Mommy" Adiel laughed when his mom pinched his cheeks.

"You're cooking?" She asked when she turns to me seeing the messy counters. I scratched the back of my head.

"Almost done" I said, she smiled at me

"You cooks now huh?" She teased, giving Adiel a glass of milk.

I pouted while she raised an eyebrow, "I do" I said tailing her from behind when she went to the counters to make some coffee after leaving Adiel on the table.

"Showing skills, I see" she nods her head with a cup of  coffee on her hand, "Good at cooking, husband material" she added teasing.

I scoffed playing along with her tease "I have many more skills too, want to see and know  more?"  I wiggle an eyebrow, she choked on her drink as she coughed after.