chapter 7

TAEHYUNG

I sigh as I closed the gate after our friends left the house, with a hand on my pocket I look up the sky to see that it's already getting dark outside.

Our friends stayed without noticing the time, that's why the sun is already setting when they left the house.

I hummed in contentment that I've feeling inside, looking at the direction where my heart melt at the sight. A house infront of me with lights on with a certain someones waiting for me inside, my home.

"Where's your mom?" I softly ask as I closed the door when I enter the house, Adiel is sitting on the sofa infront of the television in the living room.

"Inside the kitchen, Dad" he smiled, my heart melt hearing the word Dad coming out from my son's lips.

I hummed and lifted him up and sat on the couch with him on my lap. "Aren't you tired?" I ask him when he yawned.

He lightly pouted "A little bit, Aunt Lisa is so hyper earlier to play with me" he chuckled as I did.

"You're such a cutie" I said and gently pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It runs on our genes, Dad" he proudly said which made me grinned.

"Right" I smiled, messing with his hair. A silence surrounds us after as I felt him leaned on my chest.

"Dad?" He called, I hummed while staring at him "Did you love someone else, except Mom?" He ask, with furrowed eyebrows.

I got speechless for while but then gave him a small smile.

"No..." I answered, Adiel moved and sat beside me to face me.

"Then why?...." He ask, I sighed and rubs his hand, knowing what he was talking about.

"I never loved someone else the way I loved your Mom, I've been in different relationship before but does not last long with no feelings attached." I look at him to see his focus on me.

"I never see anyone who can beat the love that I'd felt when I was with your Mom." I said

"But why I just recently know you Dad?" He ask

"Because I've messed up in the past, that's why I haven't known about you and your Mom for years" I answered him.

"But you said you love her..."

"That doesn't change, she means the universe for me, but because of my immature character, I was so chill when I was with her, haven't thinking about what she feels when we're together because I was compatible that she won't leave me, because it's all a game for me from the very start."

"I love your Mom more than anyone, more than my life...and when I realized her role on my life I was too late." I added with a glint of sadness.

"But why Dad?" He confusedly ask, making smile a little.

"Let me tell you something little one..." I said, as he listens.

"Every part of our body that has a number of one  has its own place, our nose, lips, navel and even our private parts was placed in  the middle"

"While the parts that have the same pairs, our eyes, ears, arms and legs are placed left and right...." He hummed, understanding what I was saying.

"But you know what is different?" I ask, he slowly shook his head ".......Our heart was place on our left, you know why? " I stopped to see him waits "because our heart was not always right." I say

"People always says that there's a right person to love on the right time, The love that your Mother and I felt was too opposite...."I sadly smiled

"She loved me everytime, but I loved her at the wrong time, and that's when I realized...it was too late" I halted, and stare at him. "And time stopped when I lose her and you before..." I shook my head, sighing.

"I understand Dad, that's why we have brain"

I look at him, offended. He chuckled a little seeing my stare.

"Not like that, what I mean is...our brain is the substitute for our heart...when our heart felt hopeless and used, our brain is always there to rescue. Our mind will recall all the memories you've spent with the person and that's when your heart will do it and it will give you courage to continue and show the love to the person you certainly loves." He smiled.

"That's what I'm going to do, and I will not loose the chances I have to spend my forever with you and your Mom, Adiel" I occasionally said while staring at the beautiful art that I've seen in my life, no one could compare how beautiful she is, Kim Jisoo.

I heard him giggled as he traced the direction I was looking, only to see his mom being busy at the kitchen through the glasses that separating us.

"Dad I have to tell something" he surpassed his laugh when I look at him, I unconsciously shut my mouth in amusement. I cocked up an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" I ask

"You are so whipped" he teased, making me feel proud.

"Well you can't blame me, that's Kim Jisoo" I even lean to him saying the last words when Jisoo noticed us gossiping but continues her work. "She's the most beautiful woman I've seen in my whole life" I added, chuckling

"And I'm his baby" Adiel stuck his tounge out, making me grin

"Well I used to be his baby originally before you" I grinned as he pouted

"She's my Mom" he fired back "The most beautiful among all of them"

"I'm your Father" I said

"And we are family!" Adiel laughed as we both giggled when our eyes met.

We are family......

***********************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

•|Us Again  (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें