Heat

WARNING: LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL STUFF :3

Naruto's POV

I rolled over constantly, causing me to stir awake and not fall asleep again. A heat dug into my stomach, making my body flush. My erect member was visible under the thin blanket draped against me. I grunted in pain as it longed for touch. My cannines dug into my lower lip as I tried to ignore the pain.

I rolled over again, but to no avail I sat up and started to slide my pajamas down. I reached down to grasp my member and a breathy moan escaped me. I started to pump it slowly.

This has been going on for three days now, waking up feeling hot, flustered, and very turned on. The rest of the day seemed too stuffy and hot to live through. Whenever I got close to people, either male or female, everything spins and it's hard to breath.

My solution: stay home and deal with the problem myself.

I climaxed into my hand, my high cooling down. The stuffy feeling came back and I threw the blanket off of my feet. I stood up and paced around my small apartment. I felt Kurama rumble deep inside me. I swallowed thickly and went into my mind landscape.

Kurama was laying down, whimpering and squirming about his cage. I felt a slight confusion wash over me.

"Are you alright?" My voice seemed to snap him out of whatever dilemma he was in. His eyes burned with lust like none other, and a growl emerged from him. But still, he looked awfully annoyed at my presence.

No, I'm not. It's the time to mate and I can't get out of this fucking cage to go stick it in someone! He roared. I was taken aback. It's odd seeing the Kyuubi like this, hell, I never see any other emotion out of him besides anger. This whole experience was a first.

"So... are you the cause of me having these kind of symptoms?" I ask lightly.

Symptoms? What are you blabbering about, I am the one in heat.

I squeezed my stomach again, the gush of hot invading my system. My breathing became deeper and I felt my mind go dark. I came back to my senses and stared at the red eyes angrily. "What are you doing to me, you stupid fox!? I feel too hot to control myself anymore."

He stared at me for a few moments.

I am technically female and male, He started. So I go into heat every 600 years, and it seems that this marks the date in which I have to produce kits of my own.

"How long does heat last?" I ask a little breathlessly.

As long as it takes me to mate.

"What happens to you during mating season?" I ask, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that mating season just had to come when I'm the Kyuubi container.

It's gets hot and stuffy. Why the hell do you need to know? I looked at Kurama for a second, he's actually telling me.

"I'm having the same reactions as you." I blushed at the thought. My mind was reeling with ideas. "Did you have someone contain you as well during mating season?"

No, you are the first. It explains everything. Well, get someone to fuck you and I'll cool down. It has to be male, or else you won't be able to reproduce. How about that Uchiha brat?

I stared wide eyed at the ranting fox. "You expect me to let Sasuke fuck me!?" I yell loudly. Though while thinking it over it didn't seem like such a bad idea. Kurama just cackled. "And how would I even reproduce anything, I'm a guy!" I blatantly pointed out.