The Secret Ceremony

[NOT EDITED]

I felt weird after sex, it didn't hurt afterward, which I was relieved to discover. And I wanted Sasuke... Like a lot more.

Kyuubi was quite pissy lately, I'm guessing it's from keeping me from hurting the baby too often. He told me to stop being so energetic, and to stop having such wild sex, and to stop eating ramen. He expects me to stop eating ramen! Hah!

Sasuke and I have been discussing the wedding we decided on. He said soon, before I become a balloon. And that's pretty much all we have planned so far.

I told him that I was going to wear a suit just as he is. For a little pride, but Sasuke wants to see me in a wedding gown, I am refusing for the time being. I still had my pride as a man, I wasn't going to wear one, even if I was pregnant... and had a vagina.

I glanced at Sasuke, who was sitting up on my bed, scowling just as always. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him flinch at the contact. But he soon relaxed and put an arm around my shoulder.

I peered up at him, and his black eyes peered down at me. His mouth tipped upward and he smiled. I melted. His smile could seriously kill.

I buried my head into his chest,

"Good morning babe." I heard him say. I hummed in response. "How's the baby?" He whispered quietly.

"He's fine, Kyuubi checked on him yesterday. Kyuubi said that he's growing normally and he will be very healthy."

"He?"

"Ah-" I covered my mouth with my hands, "I was going to surprise you." I pouted. He just smiled and hugged me tight.

"That was a surprise enough, I'm so happy. What should we name him? How will he look?" He sighed contently into my hair. "He's going to be the perfect mix of us," his hand glided over my stomach, rubbing soothing circles.

"Hmmm, maybe he'll have red hair." I joked, but it was a possibility.

"No, he'll have black hair, it's more dominant."

"He's totally going to have red hair, aren't you baby?" I grabbed my stomach and leaned forward to ask him. I looked back at Sasuke and grinned.

The phone ringed from the kitchen and I left the warmth of my partner to answer it. Sakura was rambling on the other side of the line, discussing a whole lot of things at once. I just listened quietly, my stomach twisting with nervousness. I agreed with her on everything and we both hung up. I walked back to where Sasuke still said, I climbed back into my comfy position.

"Who was that?" Sasuke asked, wrapping sturdy arms around me.

"Sakura. She planned our wedding." I told him, linking our hands together. "She has everything planned out, the venue, the food, the after party." I wiggled my eyebrows. He just laughed.

"When did she say she had it planned for?"

"This weekend. Saturday. " I told him.

"This Saturday ...Really?!" His eyes went round and he was totally shocked.

"Yep."

"That's only three days away!" He exclaimed, I laughed at him.

"You did say you wanted it soon." I told him.

"You're right, I did say that."

***

Saturday approached faster than I expected. Sasuke and I haven't seen each other since Thursday (Sakura's orders). It was suppose to make the wedding feel more special. Sakura picked me out a sweet tux, which I thanked her for.

It was an hour before the wedding... and I felt like puking. My stomach was twisting by the time we arrived to the venue. It was a little outside the village, away from the judging eyes of our fellow ninjas.

We stopped at a beautiful spacious opening between the trees. And there it was all set up. A silky carpet led to a woven wooden alter, flowers were scattered practically everywhere. There was only a few benches, but that was enough. A fairly large cake stood opposite of the alter among other tables filled with deserts and food. I felt awfully spoiled. I turned and hugged Sakura, my eyes tearing up.

"It's wonderful. Thank you so much." She hugged back, laughing.

"I'm glad you like it."

Around 30 minutes later, ninjas started to show up. They all took their seats and waiting for the ceremony. There was only people Sasuke and I knew personally. The whole crew, and Sasuke's friends. I really felt like puking now, I was dizzy. I leaned my weight onto Sakura, Tsunade quickly took over her role. She was the one walking me to my fiancé after all.

"It's alright, gaki. Just breath." I just laughed softly.

"I know, I'm just nervous." She sent calming waves of healing chakra through the hand on my back. I felt my stomach ache recede. Thank you, baa-chan.  She just nodded. And finally Sasuke arrives, it was only two days, but it seemed like an eternity that I haven't seen him.

His hair is combed in an appealing way, he looked especially perfect in his tux. His eyes sparkled... they were looking straight at me. It wasn't until everyone stood up that I realized that I had to walk. My legs trembled, so I leaned a little on Baa-chan.

They were all smiling, happy just poring into the atmosphere. I arrived at Sasuke, and he took my hands and guided me to him. I was looking at best human on earth and I didn't know what to say. Except for my vows. I said those.

I focused on nothing but him.

"I do." Sasuke said.

"I do." I said, a smile forming on my face. Sasuke pulled me in for a passionate kiss, everyone cheering and clapping became only background noise. The sound of my heart was louder than anything. The sound of Sasuke's heart was there. And the sound of our baby's heart rang through all of us.

I'm so sorry! I haven't been super active on this account lately so I decided to bust out this chapter for everyone who wanted it!

Please tell me how you liked it! Thank you for the continued support, I love you all!! 💕💕