Surprise!

[NOT EDITED]

Naruto's POV

My eyes opened to find Sasuke, sleeping peacefully beside me. I stared for a moment, watching as he breathed. I let out a sort of girlish scream and scrambled away from him. He glared at me and raised a perfectly carved eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I try to piece together the situation, but everything was blurred. I could feel my unclothed skin against the blankets and started to question my virginity. He sighed and sat up. "I don't know what's wrong if you don't tell me, Naruto."

"Um, what are we doing in my bed naked? What happened?" His eyebrow twitched and a frown etched itself on his face.

"You were in heat, and requested to mate with me."

"Wait that's absurd, we're both-"

"We had sex." I squeaked at how abrupt he put it. "The Kyuubi was in heat, so it might have altered your memories of us making love." I internally screamed at Sasuke to shut up, he's making this harder for me to process.

I ended up believing every word Sasuke said by the pain in my ass, and Sakura fairly pissed at me afterward.

****

I was having a difficult time, one problem being that I felt like shit and the other that I knew exactly why I felt like shit. I was shaking by the time I entered the convenience store, hell, I was shaking even before I left the house. I stood at the entrance, fidgeting. I finally made up my mind to go inside, rushing to get to the back of the store.

I grabbed the first pink box that I saw, not caring for which brand I bought. The cashier greeted me and I bowed hurriedly. She smiled warmly and scanned the item and took my money, I asked for a bag which she gladly got for me. I bolted out of the store, and immediately went to my apartment.

I flung my door open and ran into a solid chest. Upon realizing it was Sasuke, I was absolutely horrified. What if he questions whats in the bag? What am I going to tell him if he asks what I was just about to do?

"What's the rush?" His question makes my mind go blank and I stare at him for quite a long time.

"I- I have to go to the restroom." I applauded my resolution and ended up running past a non convinced Sasuke straight into the restroom. I scanned through the directions on the box and opened it with shaky fingers.

I quickly peed on the stick and put it on the counter, not being able to hold and stay still. My foot tapped on my bathroom floor and I was practically biting my nails off by the time it beeped. I told myself to breath and I picked the object up, squeezing my eyes shut until I got it full in front my face. Pink plus signs burned in my vision.

I shake violently. This had to happen to me, of all people. I heard a knock on the door and I flinched. "Yes?"

"Are you okay, dobe? I knocked three times already." I gulped and told myself to stop being a coward, my legs wobbled underneath my weight as I stood. I shuffled over to the door and opened it, facing a worried looking Sasuke. I breathed in deeply to comfort myself, but I ended up focusing on Sasuke's eyes.

I handed him the pregnancy test, and watched as he realized what it was. "Is this..." He started, his eyes soon grew wide and he stared at it with a gaping expression. Then he stared at me with a gaping expression. I shifted uncomfortably. "You're pregnant." I flinch and put my head down, now feeling quite self conscious and guilty.

"Sorry." I offered, heart quivering. Everything was still, every sound became deaf to my ears. I began to fall into a pit of despair at the thought of Sasuke not excepting me now.

Arms wrapped around me and I was caught completely by suprise when I realized I was being spun around. He set me down and cupped my face in his hands. His face began getting closer, he gently placed his lips on mine and I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. He pulled me in tighter, deepening the kiss and grabbed my ass. I wiggled away quickly. "Pervert!" He laughed and pecked my lips again.

"I'm so relieved to know you're going to be carrying the Uchiha heir. Now that I think of it, I wouldn't want to have any woman carry my child, so thankyou Naruto." I stare at him for a moment and then fling myself at him.

"I'm glad that I'm bearing your child too!" I exclaim. He spins me around again and we just embrace for the longest time, all my worries seem to disappear.