Where'd My Penis Go?!

Sasuke and I were talking to Sakura, who wanted to know why I wasn't going to participate in training any longer. But because of her big mouth, she attracted the curious minds of Sai and Kakashi Sensei as well.

I pouted as I leaned up against a tree. Sasuke was beside me though it seemed he wanted me to be the one to tell everyone. They all were staring holes into me. I cleared my throat uncomfortably, "I'm pregnant..." They gave me blank looks. "...with Sasuke's child." I finished. Kakashi Sensei laughed awkwardly.

"Well, what a development." He congratulated Sasuke and I. Sakura put a hand to her mouth and was crying. I watched her worriedly.

"Sakura-chan?" I said lightly. She swung her eyes to meet mine.

"I knew I was going to lose in our rivalry Naruto, congratulations on your pregnancy!" She yelled, I stared totally caught off guard.

"Yeah... Thanks..." I say unsure if my answer would please her. She was smiling brightly and started to converse with Sasuke. Sai was quiet. "Are you alright?" He looked up at me and held out his hand. I shook it, confused. He pulled me into a sudden hug and my skin tingled. "Why?" I ask.

"Good luck." I stare at him for a moment.

"Why'd you hug me?" I ask.

"Since you're a women now and pregnant, you need comfort since you're emotional." He gave me a fake smile. I turned away from him and gave the rest of the team a look.

"What do you mean by woman?" I ask.

"Well, you don't have a penis anymore, look." I look down slowly, afraid of Sai's words. There was no indication of it there; I didn't know how I didn't notice it was gone before. I looked to Sasuke, mouth agape and eyes wide.

"It's not there..." I said shocked. Sasuke looked amused, and I was outright horrified.

"No! It can't be, the one thing that I thought I would be able to keep as a man!" I felt my eyes water and tears started to stream down my face. I trembled. I didn't know why I was crying that badly, it just happened.

Sasuke made a move to hug me, but Sakura beat him to it.
"It's okay." She comforted gently. "Don't worry, everything will be just fine." I cried harder and buried my face into her shoulder.

"I-I don't know what came over me, I just can't stop crying." I sniffed. Sakura rubbed soothing circles on my back. I calmed down, after a little bit. "Thanks." I pull away from her. Then immediately got pulled into Sasuke's arms. Embarrassed, I snuggled my burning face into his chest.

After talking with Team 7 for a little while longer, Sasuke and I bid them farewell. We held hands to my apartment, the sun setting, it's heat still blazing down on both of us. Eyes were curiously staring at our intertwined hands, but no one said one word while passing by.

Once we got to my apartment, Sasuke looked quite nervous.

"Are you alright?"

"Um- well... I want to speak to you about the future... And what we'll do... Um..." He coughed awkwardly. I stared at this flustered Sasuke and felt my heart clench.

In that instant I felt it, I loved him.

I never felt this way before, not like the crush I had on Sakura. Not even close. I couldn't describe it, my skin yearned to be touched, to feel the fire only he can ignite within me.

"I love you." He stared at me, his eyes wide.

"Wha- Wha-" His face was red up to his ears. I smashed my lips against his. He took control and licked the inside of my mouth. I gasped. My whole body was on fire. I felt my knees trembling, causing me to fall to the floor. He was helping me up only seconds later. Opening my apartment door and laying me down on my bed. He stripped off his shirt and head protection.

I stare at his bare skin in awe. I couldn't remember seeing him naked when we were mating. I couldn't really remember anything, to be honest. But now I could, I could remember it as much as I want.

He leaned over me. "I love you too, Naruto. I love every part of you." I felt my underwear get wet from his words. 

"I want you, Sasuke." He smirked at my reaction and started to take off my pants. I let him. He stared down at my lower half in awe,

"It looks like you are a women. Can you see Naruto? This part of you is different now." He licked my lower half and I shivered, the new sensation overwhelmed me.

"Ah!" I squeezed my legs on either side of his head on instinct. He continued, I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from screaming any louder. He took off his own pants, now showing all of himself to me.

I breathed heavily, looking up at him with lust.

He shoved himself all into me at once, I expected pain, but was caught in immense pleasure. He continued to thrust into me.

"Ahhh!" I thrust my hips towards him. "H-harder!" He smirked and went further inside of me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I moaned loudly. "You feel so good." I felt him grow bigger. I felt my toes curl at the feel of him throbbing. He thrusted a few more times.

"I'm cumming!" He panted out. I pulled him closer to me, chests touching and my nails digging into his back. His hot fluid flowed into me and I felt overwhelming bliss overtake me. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. We wiped ourselves off and climbed back in bed.

"I love you so much. Naruto." I gave him a kiss.

"I love you more."

"Will you marry me?" I was totally caught off guard and I looked at his face, flabbergasted.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." My mind went blank for about a minute before Sasuke waved me back into reality.

"...Do you really want me?" He smiled at me, making my heart melt.

"All of you."

"Then yes, I will marry you." He gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and we snuggled closer together, falling asleep.

I don't think you'll forgive me, I'm the worst author ever. So I made this chapter to lessen your hate towards me. Thanks bye