Mating

Sasuke's POV

I kissed the tender spot on his neck, causing a moan to silkily exit his mouth. I licked and nipped at that certain soft spot until his moans flowed out of his mouth continually.

"Ahn~ Sasuke~" Naruto trembled under me. I leaned forward towards the blond dobe and kissed his soft pink lips. Blue eyes flew open to look at me, but quickly turned back to red. He kissed back sweetly, overall it seemed quite nice. Well, nicer than the first and second kiss was. I bit his bottom lip, making a distressed noise strangle through his throat.

I slipped my tongue inside his wet cavern and explored it until I found a particular taste and kept running my tongue over it again and again. It tastes like an addictive drug, and it seemed to be driving me mad. I wanted more of him. Absolutely all of him.

I deepened the kiss and he followed. I started to unzip his jacket and take off his net-shirt. I took off my garments and proceeded in taking off Naruto's pants. Once they were off, I lowered my head and enveloped my mouth around his cock.

He jolted forward, causing even more of it to sink into my mouth. I licked and sucked on the tip, causing yelps and erotic moans to escape Naruto. I felt his hand grab my hair.

"I- I'm cu- cummin- Ah! Sasuke!" I laughed at his loss of words and continued my process until he practically thrust himself down my throat and came. I held back my choking noise and swallowed.

I whiped my mouth on the back of my hand. I towered over him and kissed at his neck again. I stuck one finger in his rear and moved it around. He made displeasured sounds.

"I want you." Naruto breathed in my ear, causing me to go harder then before.

"I'll get there, dobe. I don't want you getting hurt." He pulled me down to get another kiss and I accepted. I entered another finger as I licked the insides of his mouth.

I scissored his entrance for awhile and entered a third finger. Naruto was hard again and panting. I licked his nipple, causing him to jolt again.

"Nn. Ah!" He yelled. I stayed like that more awhile until I was sure he was comfortable. I removed my fingers and grabbed lotion from the bedside table. I smothered the lotion on my cock and in his entrance. He looked at me almost distantly for a second.

"Ready?" I asked lightly. I saw him shiver as he nodded. I started slowly into his tight passage way, though I don't think I can hold back for long. His hot, tight insides embraced the tip tighter and my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

I breathed deeply as I thrust half my cock in. I moaned as I felt him grip me harder. I watched as Naruto's face suffered from his silent open mouthed moans. He bit his lip and I could see he was enjoying this as much as I am. I pulled all the way out of his tight walls and thrust all the way back into him.

My whole rod seemed to be engulfed by Naruto's ass, and the tightness and hotness seemed almost unbearable as Naruto yelled in pleasure. I pulled out again and thrust back in, enjoying the feeling of his insides around my cock. I thrust in and out continually, always pulling all the way out and diving all the way back in.

I found a spot in Naruto that made him tremble in pleasure. His eyes danced around and the noise that just exited his mouth was so sexy I could have just came, if I wasn't also experiencing pleasure from his tight grip.

I felt my body become hot as I shoved back into him and over again. I hit his prostate at the back of his insides again, causing not only Naruto, but me pleasure also.

"I'm cumming." I said through struggled breaths. Once I rode out my pleasure into Naruto I stuck inside him for a little while. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were blue again. To my suprise, he'd just fallen asleep. I pulled out of him and plopped beside him.

"Hn. Dobe."