Pickpocket

You were lost. Not surprising, given that you're directionally challenged.

'Where was Ssangnum-dong supposed to be anyway? And why can't your bloody Uncle answer his phone already?!'

Walking straight ahead, hoping that you were in the right direction, you saw two people lying down in the middle of the streets, blindfolded... and in their undergarments.

'What the fuck? Is this some new kink shit?'

You walked up to them, and to your utter surprise, not really, it was your uncle. He was currently tied up and still arguing with a young woman while blindfolded.

"Ahjussi, what the hell happened to you?" you asked, tapping his shoulder, concerned and wondering what mess did he get into this time.

"Wha? Who are you?!" he yelps, trying to find you while still blindfolded.

"Really? You don't even remember your favorite niece?" you asked, fake sighing in disappointment.

"Ah! It's you. Of course, I do! Please take me off these cuffs." he replied too sweetly, gesturing to his hands and feet.

"You don't know who she is, don't you?" the young woman beside him retorted, accent apparent, making you look at her.

"Shut up, Pickpocket!" he exclaimed.

Disregarding your uncle's yell for help, you crouched down in front of the young woman. Taking off her blindfold, you found yourself staring at those alluring deep brown eyes.

'Damn, she's beautiful.'

"Move." was what she only said, glaring at you.

"Right, sorry." you replied, scampering away.

Ms. Pickpocket turned around and gestured for you to cut her cuffs using the pocket knife behind her back. You tried not to think of any indecent thoughts.

'Which is an impossible thing to do when there's a bloody gorgeous semi-naked woman right in front of you!'

When you were done taking off her cuffs, she stood up, took her clothes, and started dressing up.

"Enjoy the show?" she said, smirking when she caught you staring.

"Definitely. I mean, sorry." you muttered, immediately looking away.

"Pervert." she said, glaring at you.

"Are you guys still there?! Help me!" your uncle shouts, reminding you of his presence.

You were going to walk up to where he was but, a hand on your arm stopped you. You looked questioningly at the owner of said hand.

"Here." she said, giving you the pocket knife.

"You do realize that he'll attack you if I uncuffed him, right? Unless the 'pickpocket' meant something else?" you asked her, gesturing at your thrashing uncle.

"Here. I'll have you know that I'm good at using my hands." you added, winking while giving the pocket knife back. You append a little something but, she doesn't need to know that yet.

"You..." she started, looking at the knife.

"Hm?" you asked, looking at her curiously.

"Nothing." was what she only said, putting her hands in her pockets and started walking away.

You sighed in disappointment and started taking off your uncle's blindfold and cuffs.

"Thank you! Oh (Y/N), It's you! Where's the pickpocket?!" he said, frantically looking around.