Cuddling

You and Sae-Byeok were cuddling at the bed in her room. You snuggled close to her, shutting your eyes and sighing in contentment while you both held each other.

  You half-heartedly opened them and looked questioningly at Sae when someone knocked.

  Shrugging, you sat up, still leaning on her shoulder while Sae told them to come in.

  Cheol's head shyly pops out and, his eyes look at you and Sae-Byeok's position.

  "What are you guys doing?" he asked, tilting his head.

  "We're cuddling," Sae-Byeok answered.

  "What's cuddling?" he asked, looking confused, making Sae hesitantly look at you.

  "Well, you hold someone close in your arms. You do it with people that you love," Sae-Byeok answered him, still looking at you.

  "Oh, okay!" he replied, smiling when he ran out of the room.

  "You love me?" you asked, looking hopefully at her while your heart somersaults.

  "I'm sorry. I know it's too early when we're just dating for a couple of weeks but, I do." Sae-Byeok apologizes, looking down and avoiding your gaze.

  "I'm not," you declared, touching her cheek and making her look up at you.

  "You're not?" she asked, confused and afraid.

  "I'm not sorry that I also love you," you replied, smiling at her. Her face lit up, smiling back at you, her eyes crinkling.

Leaning towards your face, her lips pressing against you. You both pulled away, still smiling.

  "You're doing it again," you both turned to the door, finding Cheol giggling at you two.

  "Cheol!"