Caught

In the middle of the night, you and your accomplice are on a stealth mission. You two sneaked your way through the dim, empty hallway undetected.

  As you pass by Sae-Byeok's room, you both hold your breath and tiptoe away. At last, you and your accomplice, Cheol, arrived at your destination, the kitchen.

  Careful not to make any noise, you opened the pantry, took snacks, and ate some. Taking the mission as a success, you two were going to high five when you both heard a cough from behind.

  You two froze and slowly turned around to see Sae-Byeok with her arms crossed and an eyebrow rose.

"Maybe if we don't move, she won't notice us." you whispered jokingly to Cheol, making him giggle.

"What are you two doing?" Sae-Byeok asked, looking amused.

"Nothing." you and Cheol answered suspiciously quickly.

Sae-Byeok only hummed, walking towards Cheol and wiping away the mess on his cheeks. "I see. So if I check the pantry now, I won't see any missing sweets?" she asked, looking at the both of you.

  "I may or may not need a plausible deniability." you answered cheekily at her while Cheol hid behind you.

  Sae-Byeok walked up to you, her lips pressed into a hard line. She suddenly pinches both of your cheeks.

  "I told you to stop sneaking with him to eat sweets every night!" she reprimands.

  You fake gasped and replied, "How dare you accuse me of something I have absolutely done on three separate occasions?!"

  "(L/N) (Y/N)!" she said firmly, making you gulp.

  "Okay, okay, we won't be sneaking every night to eat sweets." you grumbly concede. You can hear Cheol mumble 'whipped' behind you.

  "Although, I didn't say every other night." you muttered under your breath.

  Cheol suddenly yawned, signaling that he was already tired. You cleaned up the kitchen and carried him to his room. After he settled in his bed, you walked up to Sae-Byeok, who was waiting by the door.

  "You spoil him too much." she grumbly says, looking away.

  "Jealous?" you teased, holding her close and kissing her cheek.

  "No, but if you keep on misbehaving, I'll have to punish you." she whispered suggestively, smirking when your eyes widened and your jaw slacked.

'Guess, you'll be eating a different kind of treat, next time.'