Prologue

Elaine is a girl without a family, her Mother died because of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis a disease that causes scarring (fibrosis) of the lungs and her Father died because depression. Her family is not rich but they have enough money for their daily expenses. Spring is her Mother's best friend and she asked her son to take care of Elaine and be friends with her.

Vince loves mathematics, he only sees Elaine as a nuisance, because she kept on giving him trouble; she always had a fight with Althea. if only his mommy hadn't instructed him to take care of Elaine he wouldn't have to be near her.

He really hates Elaine. She was a hindrance to him but he needs to be friends with her for the sake of her Family. He doesn't know why his family is very fond of her. Maybe they feel sorry for her loss. But Vince is in love with Althea, he promises to himself that he will do everything to make his loved ones happy, He doesn't want Althea to feel what her mother felt when she was abandoned by everyone.

Elaine is a happy girl. She treats Vince as her best boy friend and unreplaceable one, she loves science and math, and reading books is her only hobby, she was always bullied by Althea, everyone in their school is fond of Althea because she's rich and his Man is Vince..

When Althea learns that she has a crush on Vince, She keeps on bullying her, afraid that she will be left behind. and it will hurt her pride once Vince will left her just for Elaine.

But what if one day Elaine starts to avoid her feelings to Vince?

What if Elaine found another boy best friend? Will it be okay to Vince?

Do you think Vince will be happy? Because she will leave him alone for the rest of her life.

Let's find out what will happen!.