Chapter 2

Elaine's P.O.V

It's been a week since it happened but I never receive any message from him, I and Vince are fourth year college I was taking Accountancy however, he was taking Business Management because he will be the one to inherit their business once he graduated.

"Elaine!" Veina shouted from the Canteen, dahilan kung bakit nalipat saakin ang attention ng mga tao. Bat ba kasi kailangan pang sumigaw.

"Here, I already ordered foods"

"Where's Sheina?" I ask as I seated in front of her. Si Veina lang kasi ang narito kaya nag taka ako, saka ang dami niyang inorder hindi namin ito mauubos ng kaming dalawa lang.

"Where do you think? She must be following Carl right now." Carl is one of Vincent's friend. I don't know why she's following him.

"Call her, para maka kain na tayo." saad ko.

"I already did, pero sabi niya may gagawin pa daw sya—" Nag papaliwanag palang si Viena ng biglang may nag kagulo, may parating.

"They are perfect to each other!" someone said.

"She's really beautiful"

"OMO! My future Husband!"

"My Carl Marry Me!"

"Josh, Marry Me!"

"Hanze, Will you Marry Me?!"

"Ang ganda talaga ni Althea"

"Tskk, Kung alam niyo lang kung gaano kaitim ang bunhi niyan!" May inis na sabi ni Veina. It was Vince group and of course she's with Althea, you can say that they are suitable to each other because of their looks and status, they look happy while walking. Vince and Althea are in the center while Carl and Josh is in the right thus, Hanze and Mavy are in the other side they look cool when the five boys are together. Hanze and Vince are the cold one, they both hate noise, While Carl and Mavy are the most playboy of the group lastly Josh he's the cute and sweet one. He's the youngest of the five boys and of course every boys love playing basketball, the five boys are one of the smartest students here and their families are shareholders of our school, Including Althea's Family. and because they are rich they have they're own table in the canteen, Althea and Vince are still at the middle whenever they go. the next table is where Althea's friend seated. Before, I had a crush on Hanze but Vince is the one I like, diba ang gulo ko? We were eating when someone just shouted.

"Bakit ba ang kulit mo?!" Carl shouted as he stand up and push the girl, yes the girl was pushed by him kaya ngayon ang babae ay napa upo sa sahig habang ang iba ay nag vivideo at tumatawa. Wait! Pamilyar ang likod ng babae, the girl is wearing a loose black sweater and a pants.

"Its just a favor! You already agreed to help me?!" the girl replied. I know that voice—don't tell me!.

"Is that Sheina?" Veina and I said in unison, as we stood up and walk to their table. I saw Vince looking at us curiously while Althea rolled her eyes and hold his hand.

"Sheina? What are you doing?!" gulat na tanong ni Veina pagka tayo ni Sheina. Bakas din ang gulat at pagka pahiya sa mga mata niya, she's crying. I know what she's feeling that's why I help her to stand and hold her hand to leave I was about to take a step out when someone talked that made my blood boil. 

"Tell your friend that stop pushing herself to me, Hindi ako pumapatol sa mga taong katulad niyo!" Madiing ang bawat salitang binugkas niya. Kaya humarap ako sakaniya.

"What are we, then?!"

"A person who keeps seeking for someone attention, I really hate those person." he coldly replied. Those word is exactly suitable for me. It gives me another would in my heart, why do my friend needs to be in this kind of situation? 

"Do you even have any idea why people do that?" I asked back. Trying to calm myself. Carl was about to react when someone butt in and look at two of us.

"Yes I do, you keep doing that because a person like you never felt how to be love, that's why you keep on seeking for attention even if it means snatching someone for their personal interest." Althea said, I know there's a deep meaning for that.

"You, bitch!" Veina yelled and about to attack Althea when Vince blocked her, trying to protect her girlfriend, he looked at me and said.

"You, take your friend with you!" he calmly said and dangerously look at me, I was hurt because we've been friend for almost three years yet he never stood up for me. 

"Veina, let's go" the only thing I can say and take our leave. I took them a place whenever I want to be alone, this is their first time coming here. we're at the Anawagin Cove located from San Antonio in Zambales Province. Yes we traveled three to four hours from Manila to Zambales they want me to take them to a place where you can feel the peaceful nature so I bought them here.

"Tell me, why do you have to embarassed yourself?!" Hindi matiis na mag tanong si Veina halatang nagalit siya sa nangyari.

"I didn't mean it, I just want to talk to him"

"What for?"

"I need his help, our company isn't doing well at siya lang ang makakatulong saakin kundi baka ipakasal nila ako sa anak ng business partner ni Daddy na Chinese." Umiiyak na paliwanag niya.

"Gosh! This is insane!" Veina reacted as she sit down beside Sheina and we hold her hands.

"So, what are you planning to do?" I ask as I wipe her tears.

" I don't know, si Carl lang ang pag asa ko. that's why I help him 2 weeks ago in return of my favor"

"You helped him?" Veina curiously ask.

"Yes, Yesterday he was being chase by the girl. I think it's her another ex then I help him escape, he promised that he would help me too."

"That's why you did that? You begged for his help?" Veina asks.

"We are your friends yet you didn't consider asking us?" She added.

"I don't want to burden you, If you can help me then, why would I ask him?"

"I need him because their company is suitable to help us in just a minute, they are known in business industry." she explained, yeah they're family are known in business industry including Dela Rosa.

"Is there any other way? We can still find another solution, just don't do that again" Veina said.

"I don't know if I can still solve this I only have at least three months" this is insane! how can I help her? I myself isn't that rich. what am I supposed to do? I can't let my friend marry someone just for business.

"It's okay we'll find a way" three weeks? she must be pressured by now.

I hope I can help her, even though I'm not rich I still won't let that marriage happen without love. I'll try to find another way.