Chapter 4

"This is the first time seeing you dressed like that." Tita Spring says. Were at the living room, while others is at the pool.

"A–ahm yeah I think this is the first time." I answered, hindi ko pwede sabihin kay tita ang nangyari kanina baka mag-alala lang siya. Napakaganda dito sa bahay nila kumpletong pamilya at may aayos na pamumuhay, kailan ko kaya mararamdaman ang mga gantong bagay? Ang iniwan saakin nila mommy ay ang bahay namin maganda siya dahil hindi pinabayaan nila mommy yun kaya mahalaga ang bahay nayun lalo na't nandun ang memory namin nila mommy.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing important, Tita" as I smiled.

"Come here" Tita said as she walked through the balcony.

This is a perfect view, you can think here whenever you want

This is a perfect view, you can think here whenever you want. My house isn't this beautiful it's just a simple house and I feel lonely living alone there, however I always remember that I have my friends with me and it makes me happy.

"How's your life?" I feel her pity on me.

"Still the same, but don't worry Tita I'll be fine" I need to. I said as I look at her and give my reassuring smile. I know that she won't believe what I said but she didn't ask for more.

"Do you work?" She suddenly ask, and I nod for an answer.

"I work to a restaurant with my friends, they're nice specially the boys they're like my brothers"

"I see, your smile came from your heart" She replied as she look at me, I didn't know that I smile while telling her that.

"Bulaga! Mommy! Kuya is eavesdropping." Yesha shouted from the back, we're I can see Vince putting his hand on ayesha's mouth to stop her.

"Get off of me! Mommy! Ate Elaine help!"

"Vince, let her go" Mommy said while suppressing her laugh. As Vince follow her Mom, Yesha run towards us with a lipstick on her hands.

"Ate you know I heard kuya cursing—"

"Yesha!" I can feel the firm on his voice as he is about to walk towards us, Ayesha runs again through the pool but before that I heard her say something.

"How dare you ate my chocolate, kuya! By the way ate kuya is jealous on the boys you've mentioned on your work"

"Damn it!" Ani nya, mahina man ngunit sapat na para marinig ko. "Don't believe her, she's a big liar" dagdag nya pa at sandaling tumingin saakin bago habulin pabalik si Ayesha. I'm laughing watching them, they really look cute.

"You like my son" Tita blurted out, it's not a question I didn't deny it but rather I smiled at her. Ano pa bang dahilan para itago ko kay tita ang nararamdaman ko kay Vince? She's like a mother to me and I trust her.