Chapter 3

I'm arranging my things to leave the classroom when my professor called me.

"Elaine, Can you put this boxes at the storage room?" Ms. Cynthia ask, it's a two large boxes.

"Sure, Ms." I only replied as I took one of the box, I heard Ms. Cynthia said remind me something before she left but I didn't understand what she said at all, I was about to get the other one when someone just carry it.

"It's heavy, you can't carry both of them in your hands." Zake said, as he carry the box and lead the way to the storage room. Storage room located at the end of this hallway third floor of this building so we walked passed the five doors before we arrive at the storage room, it's dusty and intersperse.

"Where should we put this?"

"Maybe we should just leave it here" I said and leave it beside the cabinet, I move a little to give Zake a space I didn't see that there's something behind me the reason why I'm about trip when a gripped of hands catch me.

"Be careful" He reminded, as I heard his voice I came back to my mind and Immediately stood up.

"I—I'm sorry" did I just stutter? Dahil sa kahihiyan ay umalis ako para buksan ang pinto, but I was shocked when I can't open the door. I tried to open it again but it's like the door is broken, is this what Ms. Cynthia reminded me earlier? What am I supposed to do? Are we going to spend time here? it's way to hot here.

"What happened?" He suddenly ask from behind and look at the door knob. "Can't open?" 

"Yeah, what should we do?" ani ko saka gumilid upang magkaroon siya ng daan at masuri ang pinto. 

"Do you have your phone?" he ask as we leaned at the left side of the wall.

"I left my things at the room" I replied, now that we left our things what's next then. I hope my friends can find me. It's 6:00 pm we've been here since 4:00 pm, I was thinking about how to get out of here when I felt someone's head in my shoulder. he's burning right now. kaya pala matamlay ang mga mata niya kanina pa, but he still help me. 

"Zake you're burning are you okay?—" I didn't even finish my sentence when someone banging hard the door causing it to open, the first thing I saw is a bulk of a man a half running towards us.

"Elaine!" I can hint the worried in his voice. he's worried to me? why? I mean this is the first time. he was about to say something when I saw him averted his face to person beside me, his worried face turn into a cold one as he look at me. 

"Vince" I utter.

"Mom wants to invite you for dinner tonight" he coldly said as he put both of his hands in his pocket and looked at me intently. 

"A-ahh is that so? I'll come then" I replied, I felt Zake head move a little, he's head might be killing him in pain. I removed his face from my shoulder and he look pale, he's still asleep so I tried to wake him up 

"H-hmmm" He said in pain. His face is pale as I removed it from my shoulder, he's still asleep so I tried to wake him up because he need to eat and drink a medicine.

"Tsk" I heard Vince reacted before he left but I didn't pay attention to him, I'm worried to Zake. I was going to utter another word when I heard Althea's angry voice.

"How dare you seduce My Brother, you bitch!" She angrily said. and run towards me, she pulled my hair tightly I can only react because I couldn't protect myself, I'm still holding Zake face. 'Zake please wake up' I prayed but I think God can't hear my prayer, he's still asleep he must've been really exhausted.

"A–ahh! Let go of my hair, Althea!" I said in pain and hold my hair using one of my hand. I couldn't take it when she pulled me out so I let go of Zake face I didn't know what happend to him because her friends suddenly enter and hold my hands and face that couldn't move a little to see him. 

"A–Althea, let go of her" his voice is husky but you can sense the firm on his voice.

"You dare to seduce my brother!" she angrily reacted. I'm having a hard time struggling from them when she release a big hand to me. With the force of his slap my face went numb.

"Althea!" The weak Zake manage to shout as he held his Sister hand stoping her to hurt me again, Althea was about to react when he felt his pale brother burning.

"Kuya, you're burning!" She hysterically said as she supported him.

"Let's go, Elaine" Zake said in a weak tone. I saw the anger at Althea's eyes when Zake called me.

"But kuya—"

"I think you should go with her" I said to him as he look at me, He's still dizzy. "Go home and drink your medicine, Don't worry I'll be fine"

"You sure?" He ask. I only nod as an answer, and they Immediately let go of me. But before they leave I heard her say.

"We're not done" I'm always in danger when Althea is near me. What's the difference. I went to our room and get my things as I fixed myself my uniform is full of dust, tita might be worried if they see me in this situation, but what should I do? I don't have any clothes right now, I only have Veina's clothes it's a blue stripe skirt under the knee and a light pink crop top. This is too short but I don't have any choice, so I wore it and make my way to Vince's house. I remembered what Vince reaction earlier as if he was really worried about me, but maybe It's just an illusion that is not gonna happen. I sighed heavily as I think of Zake, I think I need to call him, I was gonna call him when a deep voice utter a word that make my heart beat fast.

"Your five minutes late" the owner of that deep voice just popped up in front of me.

"W—what?" I just utter without thinking.

"Didn't I tell you to come here 7:00 pm sharp? It's already 7:05pm."

"A–ahhh, I have to find something that's why I'm late"

"I don't care, just get inside" he said, so I walked through the dining room where I saw them waiting for me.

"Hija! How are you? Here, sit down" Tita Spring utters happiness.

Tita Spring has three children which are Vince, louis, and Yesha. I sat beside Yesha which is 12 years old she has a beautiful eyes and skin. and Louis 10

"Hi! Ate" She greeted as she kissed me at my cheeks. She's really cute.

"Hi! Ayesha, do you want a chocolate?" I asked as I show her my toblerone, her eyes automatically twinkle in happiness. I saw her stopping herself to get the chocolate.

"U–uhmm. Thank you, Ate but I'm on diet." She said but her eyes did not even leave the chocolate.

"You sure?" I asked, even tita and tito is waiting for her answer.

"U–uhm, yes" she said and then loius smiled and run fast towards and get the chocolate.

"Then, this must be mine. If you don't want" he said and smirked at his sister with a tearing eyes. "Thank you, Ate Elaine." He utter with a smile, he was going to eat the chocolate when Vince suddenly showed up and took the chocolate from the hands of loius.

"Kuya! Why did you ate my chocolate? That's mine. Ate Elaine gave me that!"

"Kuya, I thought you don't like chocolate?" Ayesha added. But Vince just shrugged and look at loius.

"No chocolate for you. Now, eat your food I'll buy you a chocolate later." Vince said, as he take the seat beside me as we started to eat but before that I heard him said.

"Tsk. Since when did I ate chocolate?"