Requests and a oneshot

(Those of you who read my CountryHumans oneshots know the jist, request what aus you want for these two, (Nothing nasty) We need wholesome, wacky, whatever you want for Hanako and Nene)

~~~~~~~~~~

Stormy Days

Yashiro Nene, a lovely assistant to Hanako of the toilet and 7th wonder, was staring out the classroom window, it was a lovely sunny morning for the students at Kamome Gakuken, but there was a rumor going around that it was supposed to storm.

Nene let out a sigh, it was obvious that she was uneasy about the storm, but not for the reason that her scales would show up. She didnt like thunder, lightning was fine, she thought of it as quite cool. The Daikon got up as the classes were switching out, the spread of fixed rumors wafting in the air. "Hey I was planning on taking my boyfriend near the art room to make out!" "Remember! Dont step on the fourth stairstep! You could lose that love..." There was other chatter about what people did over the weekend and what homework there was for the classes some have yet to get to.

Soon the Daikon was back in her class, being followed by a mokke and one of the Hakujoudai, she was used to being spied on by Hanako-kun, so she made sure to give the little soul a pat or two when it was there. It wasnt long before the soft patter of rain started, which made Nene shiver, she knew what was to come next.

[Time skip to Lunch]

As the chatter grew in the cafeteria, Nene escaped into the old school building- quickly drying her scales so that they disappeared, it was almost always that she forgets her umbrella on rainy days. The girl quickly got to the bathrooms to see her greatest friend-

"Hanakooooo-kuuuun! I brought my lunch! And some doughnuts- EEP!"

Nene was promptly hugged by the apparition at the mention of doughnuts, the assistant looked at Hanako and sighed, taking out the homemade batch of doughnuts and placing them over on the windowsill, watching the apparition open the box and happily munch on one.

"You're welcome... Anyways- Whats the job for today?! Other than cleaning-"

"Well, Yashiroooo- I heard that there is an apparition that feeds on fear, and of course- you are going to help me catch it!"

The boy cooed at his assistant, knowing she wouldnt be in much danger with him around, but something seemed ever so slightly off about the daikon girl, she seemed more... Wary.

"Oh... Well then I'll try my best to help you! But I gotta eat and then get back to class-"

Nene happily ate her bento box she made, listening to Hanako ramble on about certain things like how he cant beat the mokke at the card games or how Kou would visit to check in on him. Most of which Nene let him drone on about without much notice.

The flash of lightning made Nene look up in surprise, her instinct to cover her ears as thunder rumbled, she didnt even open her eyes- she stayed in her curled position with a slight shake to her form 'Please no... Why today of all things!'

Hanako looked to his assistant, placing down his doughnut and floating over to her, he normally didnt see her this scared except when fighting apparitions, 'this is going to be a problem when fighting the new apparition....' The ghost boy calmly placing a cold hand on her shoulder, yet took it back when he saw Yashiro flinch. The boy sighed, hugging Yashiro in a comfort hug, expecting her to push him away, but she didnt- her face hid itself in his jacket, although her hands didnt go away from her ears.

"Yashiro.... Hey-"

Hanako calmly took Nene's warm hands in his, making her look up at the apparition in a shaky stare, he had on that soft look on his face- the same one from the confession tree day.

"Theres my assistant~ Its ok, Im here for you, no storm is going to hurt you, alright?"

The girl slowly nodded, flinching a bit at the flash of light, her eyes shutting tight at the rumble of thunder. She knew she had Hanako-kun there to help her, but fearing something thats inevitable to hear isn't easy to get over.

"Shhh, its alright, it wont hurt you..."

Nene moved her hands and hugged onto Hanako, to his surprise, she didnt want to be out in the rain, especially not when there is a storm outside and she isnt really protected. 'This isnt good, she wont be able to help out with the apparition... Maybe the Kid can help...'

"Hanako-kun... I'll... I'll try to help out- alright?"

Nene was going to try and help get rid of this apparition thats tormenting the school and students, but right now, she was being held by someone she had cared about deeply, and didnt want to let go at the moment.

(Ah yes, a fluffy story, please request any that you wish to see! Be it an au that I can indeed write one, or some incorrect quotes)

Nene: "Author-saaaan why'd you put me through that... It was scary!"

Me: "Hanako-kun seems to have liked it" small snicker

Nene: "E-eh?! Hanako-kun! You pervert!"