{4}

Edited

~ "He doesn't even know that he's competing" ~

"I was so nervous Ocha" Y/n held her cheeks in her hands, the two girls had been walking towards the cafeteria for lunch after have a semi relaxing English class. Ocha giggles a little, "I'm sure it wasn't too bad, at least you got to talk just the two of you" Ochako bumped her shoulder with her. 

The two continued walking and was joined by Todoroki and Midoriya, "Did you guys finish the homework?" Ocha asked the two boys, "Yes, did you Y/n"? Todoroki looked over at the h/c haired girl who was mindlessly gazing out the window, "y/-" "Y/N!" a certain Pink girl appeared before Y/n catching her attention.

A small smile appeared on her face, "Hey Min, what's up" the group continued towards the lunch line after entering the cafeteria, "Sit with me and the guys please" Mina held onto the girls hands in a begging manner, Y/n glanced over at Ochako how had been in a deep conversation with the two boys, turning back to Mina she nodded "Yeah Haven't had lunch together in a while".

After saying her byes to the small group Mina and Y/n walked over towards the group of boys their lunches in their hands, the two girls joined the group contributing to their pointless conversations.

Mina glanced over at the h/c haired girl watching her convers with Denki, a sneaky smirked played on the pink girls face think back to a conversation she had with Ochako earlier. 

---

"It's so cute watching her be so nervous" Ochako spoke glancing at y/n who sat near Bakugo as the small group surrounded the blondes desk, apart from Mina, who stood beside the brunette, "You talking about Y/n?" 

Ochako nodded her own little smirk on her face, "she so nervous around Bakugo" The girl whispered, "Hm? Bakugo does she like him or something?" Mina tilted her head watching her friend blush as Denki and Sero dragged her into a conversation with the Blonde. 

The brunette girl froze hearing the pink girls voice "You didn't hear me" Ochako stared over at the smirking pink haired girl, "Oh Ochako, Secrets safe with me" Mina smiled skipping over to the group"

---

Mina smirked now on a mission to get her two friends together, "Your bento looks so cute Y/n" Mina smiled, "Doesn't it Bakugo" Mina smiled cheekily. 

The blonde lazily glanced over before looking down at the h/c haired girls lunch, to him it just looked like a basic bento lunch "It's food idiot, how would it be cute" Bakugo glared over before he continued eating his own food, Y/n glanced over at Mina a confused look on her face.

"I know" Mina whispered leaning in towards the girl a smirk on her face making the girls face pale, "It was an accident promise, Ocha was talking to herself" Mina put her hands up in defense. 

Sighing deeply, "It's fine, I was going to tell you anyway" Y/n whispered back a light blush on her face as she ate her lunch.  

"Anyway! Guys, I want to go do Karaoke this weekend what'd ya say" Mina smiled as the group looked over thinking about her idea, "You in Y/n?" Mina sent a discreet wink towards the girl, "Ah i guess if everyone else wants to go" She smiled glancing over at the group.

All the boys nodded except Bakugo who decided it'd be best to ignore this hangout this time, "Yo, Bakugo come on join us" Kiri watched as the blonde pulled out an earbud and looked over, "There's really no point, shitty hair" he glared, "You scared Kachan? Can't sing?" Denki teased smirking as he watched the males eyes glare over at him, "You're dead, wannabe Pikachu" 

"Nice so we are all going" Mina cheered swinging her arm over Y/n's shoulders. 

unbeknownst to the group a certain bi-coloured hair boy watched over hearing their conversation, Todoroki frowned, he wanted to hangout this weekend, but hadn't had a chance to ask Y/n out and now she was most likely going to spend it with Mina and her rowdy group. 

It did bother him, he was aware of the girls crush on Bakugo but they weren't normally close enough to become anything so Todoroki thought he had a chance, they could have spent time together and she might have fallen for him more.

His heart hurt a little watching as the girl he liked leaned over towards the blonde having a friendly conversation about whatever he was looking at on his phone, he wasn't going to lie, he was jealous of Bakugo, he was jealous that the angry blonde could win the heart of such a soft girl, he's winning and He doesn't even know that he's competing.