{9}

~"I wonder if you like being this close as much as i do"~

She couldn't help it, scary movies just wasn't her thing and now despite her crush and nervousness around Bakugo she was currently holding tightly onto his arm, every time a jump scene happened she would hide behind his arm and hold it tight repeating to herself how it was all Mina's fault. 

Bakugo didn't like or dislike the way she held onto him, he didn't even really care for the movie, he had just been sitting scrolling through his phone like before, although the constant tightening of her grip was slowly annoying him, he just let it happen. 

Y/n was stupid, she had forgotten her phone up in her room and at this point she wasn't even watching the movie just hiding under her blanket with Bakugo's arm in front of her. 

Sighing deeply Bakugo glanced down at the girl beside him, "oi" he whispered down at her, watching as she looked up at him, huffing he moved his phone lower to let her watch him scroll through Instagram.

That's how the two sat for the remainder of the movie, Bakugo scrolling through his feed and Y/n watching all the different images and pages he followed although it was mostly memes, he had followed  a few musicians and exercising pages, occasionally stopping to like random images. 

A small giggle left her lips as he stopped to read a meme that made her think of her best friend Ochako, "Can you send that to me" She had whispered, glancing up at the blond beside her who just nodded before pressing the send and scrolling down to her account. 

The two hadn't ever sent anything to each other, Y/n wondered if this was a one time thing or if he would want to send each other memes or just to talk sometimes, feeling the heat creep up as she thought about casually talking to him as if they had been friend forever, although to her the chances were slim she could still image how it could be. 

The credits of the movie rolled down the screen, "Wanna watch something another one" Denki looked around the group receiving a few nods. Now putting on a comedy so everyone could relax before they headed to bed.

Standing up Y/n slipped on her slippers, "I'll be back im getting my phone" she announced speed walking out of the room and towards her own. 

Denki smirked wide as soon as she left, Mina copying his expression eyeing Bakugo who still sat phone in hands, blanket falling off his legs due to Y/n getting up, "so Bakugo, Your arm ok?" Denki asked making the blond glare up at him.

"Im surprised you even let her touch you let alone sharing your phone" Mina spoke up 

Noticing the rather deadly glare he sending the two idiots Kirishima smiles sheepishly at his friend "I think its really Manly Bakugo, he was distracting her from the movie she was scared" his eyes going back and forth between the group. 

"You're all annoying, shut up" Finally huffing out a breath he went back to his own thing. 

He didn't know why but he liked the closeness between them, he didn't mind her watching his phone, hell he didn't mind her grip on his arm, it just made his nerves on edge but there is no way in hell he's going to tell his friends that it'd be more trouble then its worth. 

Bakugo glanced up watching as Y/n shuffled back into the room eyes glued to her phone the screen lighting up her face, unbeknownst to him the group watched as he watched her walk back towards her spot next to him, sitting down and pulling her fluffy blanket back up to her shoulders, his eyes went from the blanket back up to her eyes before he glanced forward a glare being sent to the group who quickly went back to either watching the movie or their phones. 

A buzz grabbing Bakugo's attention, looking down at his phone a notification popped up, Y/n had liked the meme she wanted sent and for a moment he felt his heart stop eyeing the small heart under the sent post. 

Y/n smiled happily liking what Bakugo sent before sending the meme off to Ochako but she couldn't but look at his little message box being in her dms.

Mina couldn't help smiling to herself glancing over at the two, both looking down at their phones, sharing a blanket, sitting so close together, taking a photo of the two she giggled cheekily before sending it to Ochako updating the brunette of the progress happening before her eyes.