{14}

~" I Will Always Forgive You, I Love you "~

It was finally here, all of class 3-A stood excitedly exiting the bus Aizawa had been able to borrow to allow the class their fun beach day. 

His eyes watched as she smiled happily basically jumping her way off the bus, watching she stretch upwards, his lip twitching slightly before he sent a glare to the two toned dumbass who was now in front of her.

Grunting to himself Bakugo turned around only to be met with a curious Kirishima, "You good man?" 

"It's nothing, just... fuck lets go" roughly shoving his hands in his pockets he walked towards the change rooms like everyone else. 

---

"Psst- Did you see that, he looked so mad" Mina giggled as herself and Ochako watched the blond closely, attempting to gauge his feelings.

Ochako nodded, "Of course i did, He's a little obvious i'm surprised Y/n hasn't figured it out yet" the two now looking Y/n who was chatting to Shoto as they walked towards them.

"That's cause she never talks to him willingly and cause he was a dick the other day" Mina smiled at the brunette, "Oi! Y/n, come on lets go get changed so we can swim!~" The pink girl quickly made her way to her friend grabbing her hand as she dragged her with Ochako to the girls room. 

"You look so cute!"

"He's gonna be so wowed he's bound to apologize, i mean look at you!"

Mina and Ochako compliment the h/c haired girl who stood in front of them a f/c floral bikini top, plain f/c board shorts along with a f/c bucket hat.

Feeling the warmth already taking over her face, Y/n new she was flustered she had been attempting to ignore and not think about the blond, somewhere inside she new it wasn't really a big deal with how fast his attitude switched up but it still kind of hurt she wanted to give him space and when he wants to be friends again they can. 

"Guys please, can we just go swim now?" 

The two girls nodding as they followed her out of the room their eyes sparkling as they eyed the blue ocean, "Race Ya!~" Mina yelled sprinting towards the ocean.

"H-hey Wait!"

"Guys come on!"

---

"Dude you better tell me what's going on in your head" Kirishima sat down beside his bestfriend who had been sulking on the shore while everyone else was playing around in the water. 

"Its nothing i already said that" Bakugo let his body fall back onto his towel. "Besides if it was something it doesn't even fucking matter"

"You're so obvious, Just tell me already, i'll do my best to help" Kirishima looked down at Bakugo who hand covered his eyes. 

A heavy sigh left his mouth as he forced himself to sit up, "I want to apo- fuck, i wanna say i'm sorry but she's either with that bastard or missing like now-" 

"Race Ya!"

"H-hey wait!"

"Guys come on!" she ran passed her hair flying in the wind as she chanced her friends towards the ocean a large smile on her face. 

Bakugo couldn't stop himself, she looked so pretty all his previous anger had eradicated once he heard her voice and saw her until he realized that soft weak feeling he wanted to blow it to pieces already. 

Letting out a groan he fell back again, "I'm gonna rip it out i swear" 

Kirishima glanced over at his friend "bro, what" he let out a small chuckle watching the blond angrily grip his chest.

"Fuck who needs a heart anyway, i can rip it out and throw it away, im strong as fuck i'll live with out it" 

The red head bursted out laughing, "Dude chill, you need it how are you going to apologize without it" 

"Fuck fine" 

---

Bakugo had attempted twice now, twice to get her attention but that damn Half and Half had to be there to turn her away, He knew it was on purpose too because Todoroki liked to send the Blond a sly smile as he lead Y/n away.

The first time Bakugo had attempted to talk to the h/c haired girl she was walking with Mina, it would be easy just tell racoon eyes to fuck off and ask Y/n to talk, easy as fuck well that was until Todoroki swooped in.

"Y/n lets go get some ice-cream?" Todoroki smiled softly at her before his eyes made its way to red ones, it was almost as if he tried to convey a message through his eyes to Bakugo.

"Fucking Bastard" Bakugo walked himself back to Kirishima to wait for another opportunity.

The second time, Y/n was actually coming from the bathroom and was heading towards her stuff, Bakugo finally think he had a chance to talk to her was ruined immediately cause Todoroki once again swooped in inviting her to swim, sending another sly look towards the blond. 

Currently Kirishima was with Todoroki talking about whatever while Bakugo made his way towards the H/c haired girl who was sat alone on her towel phone in hand, So far no one had gotten in his way. 

A small cough caught Y/n's attention finally looking up from her phone her e/c eyes met red ones that stared back, "ah Bakugo?"

"Can i talk to you" 

"Oh um, sure, here" Bringing her legs up to her chest she scooted herself to make room on her towel from him to sit. 

Silently siting down Bakugo watched the water thinking about what the hell he was meant to say now, Kirishima didn't help him with this part.

Y/n glanced over at the blond, those nervous butterflies making their way into her stomach, its been almost a week and half of avoiding him but it wasn't like he made effort well until now, he wanted to talk and she wasn't about to stop him. 

"Are you alright?" Y/n almost whispered not wanting him to yell at her or something. 

A final sigh left him as he stared back at her, "Yeah, i'm fine, i- fucking hell" the moment he wanted to say he was sorry he couldn't do it, the words just wouldn't leave his mouth. 

Jumping slightly from his little outburst Y/n let out a small giggle watching as he sat a pout on his face, "What the hell are you laughing at" he sent a glare to her which only made her laugh more. 

"I-i'm sorry But that pout it just seemed so unlike you" She finally stopped to catch her breath, a soft smile left on her face as she looked at him, "Whatever you want to say, it's ok you can take your time" 

Bakugo watched her as she faced away from him and watched the water, It always surprised him when she spoke more then a couple words to him and those words she just said made it feel like his heart was about to leap out of his chest, he wanted to hug her, hold her close. 

Now the two facing the ocean watching their classmates do dumb shit, Bakugo had seen how Todoroki attempted to walk over but was stopped by Kirishima. 

"I just, i just wanna say i'm sorry" It was almost like a whisper, Y/n only heard it cause of how close he sat. "I didn't mean to switch up on you like that" 

A nervous laugh left her, "Hey can you go back to yelling, this is weird?" She spoke watching as he sent a glare to her which she returned with a smile.

"I'm out here being venerable as fuck and you don't want it" he almost growled out.

"No, no" Y/n waved her hands nervously, "It's just weird you being so um, so sweet all of a sudden" flustered she looked away. 

Grunting Bakugo leaned forward his arms wrapped around his legs, "whatever do you forgive me dumbass" 

A warm smile appeared on her face 'i'll always forgive you, i love you'  she stared at him her thoughts wondering. 

"Oi dumbass" 

 "Of course i forgive you, Now come on lets go swim"