{6}

~ "I wonder if you've talked about me with someone" ~

"Oo~ it all looks nice doesn't it" Mina nudge Y/n both eyeing the menus in their hands, Denki humming in agreement beside the pink girl, "I think i want this one" Y/n pointed to a mildly spicy ramen bowl. 

The group had found themselves inside a cozy ramen place calmly chatting away, Y/n, Mina & Denki sat on one side of the table, Bakugo, Kirishima and Sero on the other side. After a while of looking through the menu the group ordered their bowls of ramen and any sides they wanted. 

Y/n couldn't lie she was actually having a good time, the momentary discomfort in the beginning from not hanging out with the group this long before was now gone. Although the butterflies that danced around in her stomach never left due to Bakugo's presence she enjoyed spending time with the group. 

The group chatted away until a certain blond electric boy frowned deciding to ask a particular question, "Y/n?" the girl only hummed in reply watching something on Mina's phone, " Do you like Todoroki?" The blond was practically laying on top of the table.

Almost spitting out her drink Y/n turned to look at Denki eyes wide, "I-, what? why would you think that?" the girl frowned, the boy shrugged before noticing his friends all looking at him, "Hey, you're just always around him besides he's a hundred percent into you so" Putting his hand up in defense Denki trailed off.

Y/n sat mouth slightly agape, was weird hearing that her friend of the passed 3 years had liked her, well apparently she didn't entirely believe Denki.

On the other side of the table, Bakugo sat watching as Denki asked a really dumb question, even though he wont admit it, he was curious about the red faced girl sitting opposite him, it looked as though she might short circuit like Denki does by the amount of thinking it looked like she was doing. 

"so do you like him, im really curious" Denki once again asked making the girl wave her hand towards the boy, "No, Denki, me and Shoto are a hundred percent just friends, there is no way" Y/n attempted to cool her skin by holding her cold drink in her hands. "Besides Y/n likes someone else" Mina sated proudly. 

Bakugo unintentionally raised a brow listening to his friends, his curiosity now towards who the girl liked, there's no one else in his mind would be a better fit for her then that half and half, except for himself but he wasn't going to think about that. 

Sending a small slap to the back of Mina's head, Y/n sat frowning at her, "Lets drop it, besides what will we do next weekend?" Mina rubbed the back of her head an awkward smile on her face. 

 ---

The teens finally arrived back at the dorms, each with a small dessert they got from a convenience store along the way home. 

The group tiredly saying their small goodbyes, Y/n stood in the kitchen still finding a spoon, glancing up seeing Bakugo standing there "Do you need a spoon too?" she asked about to grab another one. 

"No, I don't want this you can have it" Leaving his small cheesecake on the kitchen bench he started to leave, "Night" "Wai- Night" the girl smiled watching as he turned into the hallway, glancing down at the small cheesecake. 

Humming slightly she dug her spoon into the dessert, "I wonder if you've ever talked about me to someone" she once again glanced towards the direction he stood moments ago. 

after placing her dessert into the fridge with a tag of course, she finally made her way into her bed, several blankets piled onto her a soft smile on her face as she thought of how her afternoon had gone.