{11}

~ " I can't believe you called me pretty " ~

"W-what?" Now she definitely couldn't stop the heat that rushed to her face, by now she was certain she was bright red, 

'How the hell are you so pretty but so fucking dumb' 

Y/n felt like her head was going to explode, never in a million years did she think Bakugo would call her pretty she focused it so much the dumb comment went in one ear and out the other. 

The room felt almost suffocating for the girl, she couldn't tell if she's over thinking his words 'was it just a complement, Bakugo doesn't complement but if it is..' her brain had basically pulled a Denki, completely short circuited. 

He hadn't moved a muscle, Bakugo really didn't mean for that to slip out, its all he was thinking about, it didn't help that she was so quiet and stiff. Breathing in sharp he slowly continued marks the page, ignoring the slight tense atmosphere. 

Bakugo wanted to scream, yell something, he was feeling so lost, whatever this emotion was he fucking hated it, it felt weak. Glancing over at her, he was completely captivated, he meant what he said she was pretty especially in the sun light, it made her sun seem like its glowing and he could see her pretty coloured eyes. 

Grunting slight he shoved the paper over to her, "There, you got a lot wrong, we can go over it next time" he wanted out, right now, having her in his space felt overwhelming now. 

Quickly grabbing her stuff she got the message the room felt stiff, "I'll see you later, good night" As if the room was on fire she sped walked out dropping a rather sparkly pen behind. 

Finally letting out a large sigh Bakugo leant back in the chair rubbing a hand down his face, "God fucking damnit" he whispered, the overwhelmed feeling soon evaporated leaving behind a warmth in his chest. his thoughts chanting 'Stupid' over and over again as he got up. 

glancing down at his floor he had kicked a pen, a stupidly sparkly pen, picking up the pen he inspected it before placing it on his desk, "Idiot".

---

"Ocha Stop Please" Y/n whisper yelled through her phone, she had curled up in her bed as soon as she got back to her room. 

A small giggle came from the other end, "It's so cute, you're both so awkward, didn't think he'd ever compliment someone" 

"Imagine if Izuku said it to you!" 

Silence came from the other end, "i don't think he'd call me fucking dumb tho.."

A strangled scream came from Y/n shoving a pillow into her face, "i-i give up, im just going to dig a hole and die, hedidn'tmeanitandnowit'llbeawkwardasfuck" her words mushing together.

"Aw come on stop being over dramatic, Bakugo doesn't lie you know this" 

"It'll still be awkward as - "

ding

A message had come through from Instagram, a notification popping up on her screen, 

"Ocha, bury me in my fluffy slippers" 

"Huh? what happened?"

"He messaged me"

A laugh came through the phone, "You're such a baby sometimes, what does it say, it's probably nothing"

Clicking through her phone finally clicking on the awaiting message. 

Lord_Explosion_Murder
____________________

Oi 

Ah Hey :)

Ah H|

Hey 

You forgot your pen idiot.
___________________

"So~ What he say" Ocha spoke again

Jumping slightly forgetting her friend on the phone, "Ah, i forgot my pen like an idiot, now he's gonna think im even more stupid~" 

"I'm sure he doesn't think that, Should go to sleep though, i'll talk to you tomorrow don't worry all night~" 

"Yeah i wont, love you good night" 

"Love you! good night!"

A sigh escaped her lips, Y/n sat up on her bed staring down at her phone, the messages still open.

Lord_Explosion_Murder
____________________
Lord_Explosion_Murder is typing.....

I'll give it to you tomorrow, night.

Please, thank you, night <3
Please, thank you, night|

_______________________

Y/n finally fell back laying down in her bed, eyes staring at the ceiling different scenarios that could occur tomorrow circled her head, "relax it'll be fine, it wont be awkward" she spoke to herself, "He called me pretty" She sighed dreamily curling up a light blush on her cheeks.