{12}

~" It feels like a million tiny fireworks going off when i see her "~

Bakugo sat twirling the sparkly pen deep in thought, "Nice pen" Denki snickered before sitting down causing Bakugo to glare at him.  He was waiting for a certain H/c haired girl to walk into class. 

Not too far away Y/n was walking, well leaning on Ochako as the walked towards their class room, "Ocha, can i go back to my room" Y/n dragged her feet, "Nope, we're almost at class besides nothing bad is gonna happen" Ocha smiled swinging their clasped hands. 

The poor sleep deprived h/c haired girl was dragged into the loud classroom, "This is so embarrassing" she muttered to herself, attempting to avoid a certain blonds glaze, heading towards her desk. 

"Oi Idiot" 

letting out a sigh, the tips of her ears already turning red, "Ah i forgot" she laughed nervously, the little lie falling from her lips, She waited watching as he twirled the pen between his fingers as he eyed her,  His eyes were making her beyond nervous. 

He couldn't help it, the way she looked so nervous fueled something inside him, he watched as she looked anywhere but himself and the way her fingers nervously twitched. Bakugo was enjoying himself, he had noticed a while ago that she got nervous around him but this was something else, she had to talk to him to get her stuff back. 

Grasping the pen Bakugo smirked, "Is there something you want" he spoke in a teasing tone making the girl in front of him stiffen. 

Y/n wasn't having the best time, she felt as if she was going to pass out, all she wanted was her stupid pen and instead she's being teased by  the boy she liked, it was almost too much to bare, "You called me over" She muttered still avoiding eye contact. 

"Yeah but i'd like if you asked for it" He smirked as he leaned back pen still in hand as he placed both hands behind his head, "Unless you just want to take it" The enjoyment of watch her face turn bright red was becoming to much for him, his heart started to skip a beat, 'She's so cute, i -' Bakugo paused for a second 'No.'

Letting out a shaky sigh, "Can i-"

"Here take it" Bakugo mood turned sour due to his own thoughts, he had turned away eyes watching outside not watching his classmate take her pen and hurried over to her desk, He was too caught up in his self deprecating thoughts. 'Don't be pathetic' he wanted to hit his head on a brick wall. 'Why would she like you' 

Kirishima who sat a few seats away had watched the little interaction for a split second he was proud that Bakugo might have actually come to terms with liking someone more then as a friend but that moment died as soon as Bakugo got aggressive again.

The red head was aware his two friends had some sort of crush on each other, one more aware of it then the other, he knew Bakugo wouldn't like it when he found out but he didn't this his friend would straight up be angry about it.

----

"Bakugo, can we talk" Kirishima had caught up to the blond as soon as class let out, receiving a grunt in response the two made their way to a bench not to far from the dorms. 

Kiri let out a sigh, "You know you could have given it to her nicer" his words making the blond stiffen beside him, "She avoid us all day, Denki was a sad about it" 

Scoffing Bakugo turned away looking towards the dorms, "Who cares if dunce face was sad, i gave her pen back didn't, that's 'nice' enough" 

"Bakugo, she's our friend, you're gonna lose this progress of being her friend if your emotions keep switching up cause you're afraid of your feeling for her" Kirishima smile gently looking over at Bakugo who glared back at him his mouth open a little.

"Excuse me, What The Fuck," his glare intensified as he bought his hand up in a threatening manner, "I dont know what fucking feelings you're talking about but you better shut the fuck up" 

His word making the poor red head sweat slightly, "Breath Baku, i wont tell her if you're worried about that besides your dumbfounded face earlier made it a little obvious when you realized" 

"I'm going to kill you" 

"Just tell me how you feel"

"no, fuck off"

"Bakugo, i'll get Mina and Denki to get it out of you" 

"Fuck fine!" Bakugo let out a deep sigh leaning his elbows on his knees, "It feels like a million tiny fireworks going off when i see her, alright happy, fuck you" Bakugo stood up shoving his hands in his pockets and leaving towards the dorms.

Kirishima let out a soft chuckle, a warm smile on his face, "Wonder how long it'll take for them to tell each other" He muttered.