Lee Haechan

When he fell for you, but won't admit it,him as your bully

Y/N was walking down the schools halls peacefully 'till she felt something cold hit her.

,,WTF LEE DONGHYUCK ?!"

screamed she at him, only to see that his response was him laughing and crying at the same time.

,, you-your face, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Haechan laughed at her as if she was some sort of a clown.

The whole school knew that Haechan bullied Y/N, but no one knew the real reason why He does it.

The school halls attention drew automatically to the both of them,they all started to laugh at Y/N, yelling things like: you deserve it, or even worse, like calling you an attention seeking slut.

           Y/N p.o.v 

I looked down at my feet, embarrassed at all the things they did to me, I tried to hold my tears, but it didn't work.

I wanted to run to the bathroom, but got stopped by a certain someone.

HAECHAN  P.O.V 

Why am I doing this? Why do I hurt her? 

I looked at her and saw how hurt she was, her tears were falling non stop

I want to punch myself for doing this, but I'm only doing this for her attention,

Otherwise she would ignore me. 

I wanted to say something to her but got interrupt by the sound of our school bell

WHY NOW?shit I need to apologise to her at break

Y/N p.o.v 

As I was concentrating in class, I felt eyes starring at my back. I looked back seeing Haechan starring at me. I quickly turned back, hearing the teacher talking again.

           BREAK TIME

No one's p.o.v

Haechan was searching Y/N nonstop,he asked everywhere but no one knew where she could be. He went to the rooftop,cafeteria and their classroom. He was starting to loose hope, 'till one of his closest friends,  Thoma, told him he has seen her at the field. Haechan ran as if his life was going to end.

As he reached the field,he could see the h/c girl standing far away from everyone else, he took one last breath before going to her.

Y/N p.o.v 

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about why Haechan was bullying me.

My other thoughts were interrupted as I felt arms sneaking around my waist and something wet falling on my shoulder. 

I looked up seeing brown hair facing me. As I looked closer, I recognised the hair...it was Haechan backhugging me !

I blushed at the thought that my crush was backhugging me.

Yeah, before you ask, I have a small crush on him for like 2 months now.. clichè, right?

I turned around,being still in his arms. I hugged him back, meanwhile one of my hands was stroking his soft and fluffy hair.

HAECHAN P.O.V 

As I felt her hugging me back, more tears started to fall.

,, I'm so sorry. I know an sorry won't do anything, I did so hurtful things to you."

,, but I only did it, because i wanted your attention. I wanted your attention, because I fell for you, I fell for you because you're so perfect. At first I didn't want to admit it, because I was an idiot. But please.. please forgive me and go out with me?"

I told her, almost begging for it.I wanted to say another paragraph, but got interrupt by her pretty laugh.

,, ofcourse I forgive you, idiot. And yes, I would love to go out with you"

As she said this sentences my work stopped and my heart skipped a beat. I quickly got it together and pulled her in a long passionate kiss.

written by @jxt_krissi