Park [J SC]🌳

I was walking through the park with my boyfriend. We've been dating each other sinde 1 year and 6  months now.

As we arrived at a basketball field, we both sat down on a blanket that was layed on the grass.

I laid my head on his shoulder and we talked over random things.

,,Mint Choco is the best!" he said.

,,Sungchan,get  your mind together, green tea is the best ice cream."

,,No, mint choco is the best."

,, Green tea."

,,Mint choco"

,,Green tea."

and there we continued our arguement.

,, Now I want ice cream,Bambi."

,,Mhm sure, let's get some then" he smiled down at me and held out his hand for me to take it.

We folded our blanket and started walking hand in hand to the next ice cream shop, we finally found one and entered it.

,, Next one please, oh! what a cute couple. What do you both want?" asked us the lady at the counter.

,, Mint choco for me,and green tea for my pretty girlfriend." Sungchan ordered.

,,Sure, do you pay, it would be a very nice for your girlfriend, right?"

I nod, and the lady held out our ice creams for us, I wanted to grab it but Sungchan was faster and smiled down at me.

,, I would like to-"

,,Ahhh, no, for you both, it's on the house." the lady smiled and we both went out,finding a place we can sit on.

When we finished our ice creams we went to Sungchan's car since it was getting late.

we drove home and entered our apartment.

When we both got changed we layed on our bed and cuddled a bit, talked over our day and what happened. I fell asleep after some time passed...

------------------------------------------------------

this is shit- but i still upload it so i can forget that this is excisting-