Video Games🎮[Na Jm]

Keyboard noises echoed through the room, you and your boyfriend for a Year Jaemin played battlegrounds together.

,,I can't belive your that good" he said as he looked at you with shook

,, Well, not my fault that you're that bad." you teased him as you continued shooting enemys.

he let out a 'tsk' and smirked to himself, having an idea.

He stood up standing right infront of your Monitor, blocking your sight.

,, Nana, I can't see!", he chuckled, starting teasing you as he posed infront of you.

,, Please get out the way!" you pleaded as you got shoot,being an easy target for your enemys. You got shoot,being angry at Jaemin because he didn't stop.

,, I hate you" you pouted looking away from him.

He smiled, knowing that he teased you worked out. he walked to you sitting down infront of you, taking your face in his hands and squishing it, letting out his signature noises.

Continueing this, you couldn't hold in your laugh and started laughing.

He let go of your face also starting to laugh. You both were sitting on your bed,talking over some random things.

You both were talking for quite a while, not realising how late it became until you fell asleep on his shoulder...

-----------------------------------

i ain't happy with that one but yeah.