Late night Talk✨ {S JN}

"Hi there y/n" your husband Johnny said as he picked up your call. Johnny was currently out of town for some busines and you were taking care of your 6 months old son Jungwoo.

"How are you Johnny? is everything alright?" you asked as your son was peacefully sleeping on your chest "I'm good and you? how's Jungwoo doing?" he asked with a small smile.

"He's currently sleeping" you said slightly chuckling as you gently traced Jungwoo's back up and down to help him sleep peacefully. "Baby you should also go and get some sleep. It's 2 a.m" Johnny said as he checked the time on his watch "But I want to talk with you" you said with a small pout although he couldn't see it since you both weren't facetiming.

"Baby,go and get some sleep with Jungwoo. You both need to rest. We can talk later" he said as he spoke in a soothing tone. "You also get some rest John" you said in a sleepy tone as your eyes were half closed.

"I will Baby I promise. And now lay your phone away and get some sleep"

" Bye John,love you" you said as you layed your phone away,waiting til Johnny hungs up

"Bye Baby,love you too and take care of Jungwoo and yourself" he said as he hung up.

You slowly started dozing of with Jungwoo in your arms,your breath changing into a calm pattern.

So uhm i'm back after going dead for a while lol I hope ya'll enjoyed this small Oneshot!

~Krissi