Flowershop🌹[HRJ]

A small 'ding' was heard as you entered your workplace, a small and cute flowershop.

Your co-worker, and also best friend Yuna greeted you,as you made your way towards the back of the flowershop to get changed into your clothes.

As you went back to the front of the shop,you saw Yuna talking with an customer,she noticed you and nodded to the counter. There you saw a boy standing that looked like he was the same age as you. You walked up to him and smiled at him.

,, Can I help you sir?" he turned around and smiled back at you,saying ,, Uh yes miss. I'm looking for a bouquet with some cherry blossoms or sunflowers." you nod and gestured him to follow you. You walked to the front of the shop and took 2 bouquets out of the water. You held up a cherry blossom and sunflower one ,,which one do you like more sir?"

 You held up a cherry blossom and sunflower one ,,which one do you like more sir?"

,,I like both, which one is the less expensive one?" he asked,looking at the bouquets you held in your hand

,,I like both, which one is the less expensive one?" he asked,looking at the bouquets you held in your hand. You smiled again saying ,, We currently have some prices off of our bouquets, these are two of them, but if you'd like we can mix both of these." He nod,looking around the priced of bouquets,finding one, he walked to it and took it out of the water. ,,Can I get this one please?"

You nod putting the other ones back into the water and taking the choosen ouquet out of his hands

You nod putting the other ones back into the water and taking the choosen ouquet out of his hands. ,, Follow me please sir." you said with a smile walking back to the counter,with him following behind you.

You placed the bouquet carefully on top of the counter,going to the cash register and putting in the price, ,,Would you like anything else sir?" he thinked quickly before nodding with a small smile on his lips. ,, Actually yes, my name's Renjun by the way. I would like to get your number." said he as you put the bouquet into some paper so it won't get damaged on his way. You blushed and put the finished bouquet on top of the counter, getting a small piece of paper and writing your name and number on it. You laid the small pice ontop the bouquet,smiling at him again. ,, I'm Y/N by the way, it was nice meeting you Renjun. I hope we see each other again after you texted me." ,he took the bouquet and smiled ,,Sure Y/N"

He walked out of the shop,waving at you one last time before walking around a corner.

You smiled to yourself satisfied, smilling at Yuna who gave you a thumps up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by my best friend @jxst_reading aka Karo, I hope you like it <3