Barista ☕[J JH]

You entered your favourite coffee shop, breathing in the smell of coffee beans.

You went to the front counter and smiled, knowing already what you wanted to order.

As it was your turn you smiled at your friend, the other owner of the shop,Johnny.

,,The regular?" you nod. ,, Jaehyun, one venti (your favourite drink)!"

,,who is Jaehyun?" you asked,knowing that the other owner was named Sehun,but you've never have heard the name Jaehyun before here.

,,Oh.. he's our new barista. He's doing a pretty good job, why? you like him?" he asked, teasing you. You rapidly shook your head,walking to a small table in the corner and sitting down.

After a while your drink arrived. It got delivered by a hansome young man. You looked at his name tag that said ' Jaehyun ', he smiled at you saying ,, Here's your venti miss " you thanked him as he placed your drink on the table, going back to the counter to continue making orders.You smiled to yourself knowing that Johnny was friends with such a handsome man.

' I definetly need to ask Johnny for his number ' you thought as you wanted to wipe your mouth.

Your eyes fell onto a small piece of paper that laid on your table. It was folded in half so you opened it. As you saw it was a number you red furtehr and saw a small note saying ' I would love to go on a date with you ;) ' you looked up and saw Jaehyun starring at you,giving you a wink.

You blushed and nod at him, grabbing your phone and saving his number as ' Handsome Barista <3 '

After an hour you walked out the coffee shop. Your grabbed your phone, texting Jaehyun and asking him when he wants to meet.

After a second he responded saying he doesn't care.

Answering him, asking if he wants to meet Saturday, he responded with an ' okay, see you pretty girl ;)'

--------------------------------------------

yep, i'm writing some shots I can publish later ^-^