tape one

Ovalsan:Thank you for coming to this first meeting of the A.V midnight Society we have so must to watch and review but so little time.

Canal writer: The Tape we have so have one thing in common.

Loud Crook:Yeah and they are have someone torturing those from Nick.

Fairy Jug: my fish show the first ghost tape to Ovalsan on Penelope finally meeting Amanda it had a very kooky madman and it's not the last and wed he takes those that had no one dare to go after  nor care to resolve them.

Submitted for the approval of the AV Midnight Society I play for you.

Victorious Asylum

The tape starts with seem to be the Gates of an insane asylum on the top of a deep Hill the screen came on to the front of the Asylum with a door open at doctor comes out and introduce himself "Welcome, " Says the Doctor "am Dr. Steven Necro head of the necro Asylum a family business you may say without further delay let's begin." The tour started with Dr. Necro walking down the Hall of the asylum with heavily locked cell doors "For many years dating back to the 1800," Says Necro "My family had practiced experimented with all kind of psychological but unorthodoc cases requiring unorthodox me."

Then the Doctor stop in front of the cell that reads the roasting method.

"The roasting method,"Say Dr Necro " is what we use on those that won't admit that in the case of Tina Vega that they are countless luces at the right temperature and rotisserie speed." Then Dr.Necro open the view window of Tina Vega being roasted by insulting words and really being roasted alive.

Then Dr Necro shows another weird cell with a sign that reads mirror Labyrinth "Now this one," says Necro " are Fado's that refused to be sent to retirement home like this poor women she is how should I put this nuttier than a fruitcake but my employee are mostly enjoying show me her in the butt with a tranquilizer and fall on her face flat." Then the Doctor come to the last cell door on their tour with the sign that reads the one that no one dare touch.

"Now this last one,"Say Dr.Necro "Is one of those that Authority turned a blind eye for being too dangerous or just refuse to do anything about it like this one here she was a terrible monster at her high school and no one is at the finger on it. Then they put her here because there are no other choices." Then the next Scene goes back to the front of the Asylum for the outro " does conclude our tour," says Dr.Necro "hope you enjoyed tour of a necro Asylum which have saved," wait for it " One million Souls thank you for watching."

Outro

Ovalsan: I think he doing people a favor.

Fairy Jug: say whatever you may but he have many past a ball case that was on those from shock treatments that can't easily work on.

O:Why not hit the dumd one's on the head until the light come on?

FJ:Maybe he doesn't torment people for fun.

O: well with all the superior going on in Nick currently and you people are like to turn a blind eye to it.

K-Burger: as much as I'm frustrated with this dimensions similar Behavior stupid eat there's nothing we can do about it.

O: find Budnick is having a biggest level of idiocy than the one that I've been to in the humors is not what it used to be.