Tape X

O-soda: now if you watch game shakers you know that they make games and unusual ways even if they are mostly from mobile.

Ovalsan: yeah sometimes I'd like to see them make a console game just for once just to show they can.

O-soda: that's what I found in an episode that tried but something went wrong and being covered up.

K-Burger: well it's like those EXE Creepypastas where what seems to be like a normal then unexpectedly go wrong.

O-Soda:So submitted for approval of the AV Midnight Society I play for yo- aho no smoke powder.

The game shaking brake.EXE

The stories are like any other game Shaker episode where Babe and Kenzie are working on their newest game till what seems your black to the man who happened to be representative of a company called Hinobi.

Ovalsan:Didn't se that coming.

He's been sent with a proposal to make a full console game and they jumped right in without asking on what which Hinobi seem to be letting them make whatever they want with their own team and staff.

App to you later what seems to be an expo of some kind when they showed off a sky whale Adventure game but something went wrong like cheap pot in faulty programming and desk I will got loose and cause all kinds of mayhem then let's say some kind of specialist came in and take care of the problem and wipe the memory of those who witnessed it and get deleted and take all of game shakers IP.

-outro-

Ovalsan: deleting lesser competition noted.

K-Burger: And once the Ok is gavin to me and K-Soda we well do our part but in the meantime O-Soad get

Catnip

A hamster wheel

And meet me at the outpost ventilation system.

O-Soda: why do you want catnip and why were they a hamster wheel and does the ventilator system already had a fans in there? K-Burger Ah here it goes!